Chapter 29 - On the road.

Nicole's POV:

I woke up with Austin cuddled up to me. I loved the feeling of waking up to him every day. Just adoring all of his features, and just appreciate him was the best I could do, and I absolutely loved it. No matter if he were awake or not, I adored his features. 

I suddenly remembered we were in the tour bus, and I could feel we were moving. I didn't recall where we were headed right away, but thought for myself what Austin said we were heading to yesterday. 

I recalled after a while, and smiled by the thought of it. We were on our way to Sacramento, California today to have a day off. Which all of us needed. I was so excited for this, because Austin would get the chance to relax and be himself. Well, he was himself all the time, of course, but he could lower his shoulders and breath. 

I know he loved performing, and I knew he loved what he was doing, but sometimes it got really tiring and he just needed a breather really. All of the crew needed a breather some times. 

I kissed Austins arm, and just adored his features for a while. I could see a smile creep up on his face. "You know, a photo lasts longer, right?" He said, opening his eyes, looking at me. "Can you blame a girl for wanting to look at you though?" I said, kissing his lips softly. 

He returned the kiss, and moved himself so he was hovering over me. 

"So, what do you want to do today?" He said, giving me butterfly kisses. I shrugged, and thought for a while, throwing my arms around his neck. I looked up in his eyes, and smiled. 

"I don't wanna do much really" I said, and he smiled. "If you wanna go shopping and have a day for yourself, you can" He said, looking down at me. "Yeah I know, but I kinda wanna hang out with you, if that's OK?" I asked, and he just kissed me. His hands moved down to my hips, and I had his whole weight over me. 

"So you want to hang out with me and the guys on bro day?" he said, looking me deep in my eyes. I just raised a brow at him. "What fuckery are you up to now?" He just smiled a goofy smile at me, and began to tickle me. 

"Stop! Austin!" I screamed laughing. 

He stopped, and just stared me in the eyes. "I love you" he said, before closing the gap between our lips. I returned the kiss, and his hands went to my sides, and stroked me with his thumbs. I put my hands in his hair, and I could feel him smiling between our kiss. 

I returned his smile, and he started tracing my neck with kisses, which made him earn a moan from me. "Austin-" I moaned. "Not now" I tried pulling him away, but he bit my neck lightly instead. "But I want you baby girl" he said, inbetween kisses. 

This made me get goosebumps all over my body. "We don't have enough time for this today" I said, trying to keep him away from me. "The others will soon wake up" I said, finally making him face me. He looked at me with lust in his eyes, and I could feel him grow. 

He fake pouted, and this made me lightly laugh. "Pretty please" He said, grabbing his erection. "I am so horny already" he said, sitting up, so I could see how hard he was. This made me a little hot, and I tried not to concentrate that much on it by biting my lip. He took a hold of my hand, and put it on his erection, holding my hand there. 

"I know you want me too" he said, rubbing my hand on his erection. This made it even harder for me to keep away, and I bit my lip even harder. "Don't do that" he said, looking at me, making me face him with his fingers. "I wanna bite that lip for you" he said, before he closed the gap between us with interlocking our lips together. 

We got interupted by a knock on our door. "Hey, you guys up?" it was Smitty. Austin just rolled his eyes, and plopped down on the bed beside me. He pulled me into his armpit for me to lay beside him. "Wow dude, what a cockblock!" he yelled back to Smitty, and Smitty just laughed.