Chapter 35 - Unfinished business

Austin' POV: 

I collapsed on top of her, feeling my most happy. 

Having her with me was the best feeling ever. And having morning sex with her was even better. Thank god for Aleks calling her, so she woke me up with her excitment. I knew she was happy about hearing from Aleks again. It's been a while since last I heard she was talking to him actually. 

I laid in bed with her by my side after our morning shenanigans, and I couldn't be happier. 

...

I was just about to ask for round two when my phone started calling. I grunted, and threw my arm across the bed to the bedside table to get a hold of my phone. 

Without seeing who was calling me, I answered.

"Yeah?" I said, trying not to sound angry, but to no use. 

"Wow, someone's grumpy" I heard Jay say into my phone. And I smiled my most happiest smile. Damn, it's been a while. I thought for my self. 

"Jay!" I said, excitedly at my phone and put it instantly on speaker. 

Nicole got excited too, and screamed in my ear. 

"JAY!" 

"I've missed you guys" Jay says, and we all get lost in the phone call for almost an hour and half. 

Laying still in bed, with Nicole in my arms, and Jay on speaker, talking to him with Nicole, made me so happy. 

Jay was one of the persons keeping me in check on tour whenever the few times Nicole couldn't come with me, or wasn't allowed by whatever girl I used to date. I cringed by the thought of the ugly and cruel girls I used to date before Nicole, and tried my best to shake the thought away. 

I looked down on Nicole, who held my phone in her hands, talking with Jay on facetime, and the warm feeling I got watching her, just laying there, being her beautiful self, made me so happy. Knowing she was mine, and knowing that she loved me back, was amazing. I've had such bad luck with girls, that Nicole still being here for me, after all these years, and after all the years I was a douchebag towards her, she still supported me. She still had my back, no matter what happened. 

I still remember the day I helped her in  school. The day that this whole journey started. I wouldn't even considering doing things different that day. I'm so happy that I didn't let the peasant at school make me change my mind about her. I knew they were just talking shit because she was different. 

"OK Jay, I'll talk to you later!" she said, smiling at the phone. 

She put the phone down on my bedside table, and tackled down on the mattress. "Jay will be here later" she said, looking down on me, sitting on top of me. I smiled at her, and I knew I couldn't be more lucky than I was at this point. 

...

I looked at Nicole, who was standing in the mirror trying to get ready for the day. I guess she didn't notice me in the door, so I just stood there admiring her for a while until she spoke up. 

"Enjoying the view?" She said, shaking her ass at me, smiling to me in the mirror. 

I shook my head at her, smiling, walking up to her, smacking her ass.