Chapter 14

A/N 

Hello there lovely people! I know in my last update I said was going to update soon and it's been over two months so this is not 'soon' at all. I haven't really had the motivation to write anything because I'm struggling with things in my personal life, but I'm getting the help I need now and I'm trying to get better. I can't promise you that I will update in a short amount of time so don't expect anything. I tried my best to get this chapter done and make it good enough to publish. I hope I succeede with that. I also want to say that if anyone need someone to talk to I'm always here :) It's not good to hold everything inside and I have experinced that now after years of holding everything bottled up in me. So just send me a message if you want to. I also want to thank every one who supports me and like what I am writing. It means a lot to me and I love readin your comments. 

Hugs & Kisses

-Shaj

One night. A lot can happen in just one night. People don't think enough about all the possibilities that could happen in a short amount of time. It can change your life for better or for worse. I used to be one of them, but I was a child then. Young and naive. I knew better now. The girl I once used to be, she’s gone. Never coming back. That was a good thing though. The world wasn't a wonderland, even if I wished for it to be. Reality was always around the corner, smacking me straight in my face when I got lost in a fantasy. 

After a whole night had passed I saw how much those hours could change my life. It wasn't a dream. It was life.  

I was lying speechless on the floor with blurry vision. Ryder was lying shirtless beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist and “loverboy” written with pink lipstick on his chest. My bed looked completely trashed. All the pillows and covers lied sprawled all over the room, and an empty vodka bottle had replaced their place. What the bloody hell happened last night? 

Standing in front of my bathroom mirror, my face looked horrifying. My makeup was smudge and I had dark marks on my neck. Was that what I thought it was? I looked back at Ryder, he was still in his deep sleep. Did he give me hickeys? I really needed to find out what had happened, but first I needed a shower and something to get this enormous headache away. 

After I had gotten myself cleaned up, I went to look for Aspirin in the kitchen. What shocked me the most was that the entire house except for my room looked completely spotless. Like there hadn't been a big party last night. I found what I needed and took a big slurp of water before drowning down the Aspirin. The sound of the front door opening startled me. I went to look to see who it was, and found Alex and Lucas carrying three bags with McDonald’s. 

“Good morning Em! Had fun last night?”, Lucas asked me with a smirking stretching on his face. I looked at him confused before I answered.

“I don’t remember anything”, I nearly cried when I said it. This blank page in my mind was making me go insane. 

“Ahh that’s the effect of sweet alcohol.” Alex winked before heading in to the kitchen with the bags. Lucas gave me a hug and told me to cheer up before heading the same way as Alex. Cheer up? Really? How was I supposed to do that when I felt so lost and confused? My head didn't help either. I felt sick, and my stomach started to turn. I ran to the closest bathroom, feeling everything inside me coming out through my mouth. So disgusting.