6.

I try to close my thighs together feeling Jimin's finger on my entrance. An uneasy feeling creeps in my chest as he pushes one of his fingers inside me.
"Mhmm!" I hiss feeling another one of his finger being pushed in me.
He starts pumping his fingers in and out of me in a fast pace making me squirm underneath him in pain.
"Jimin please slow down a little." I squeeze my eyes shut feeling him curl up his finger inside me and graze an area that sends shock waves down my body.

"I hate you so much Rin, you don't even have any idea. Y/n was the one person who understood me and for you and my father I had to let her go! You can't ever let me have good things can you?!" He groans and pulls his fingers out of me.
I stare at him breathing heavily feeling a heavy pressure on my chest. He's in bed with me, taking my first time yet he's talking about another woman. How am I suppose to react to that? He holds his dick and places it on my entrance.
"Won't you kiss me?" I ask letting silent tears fall from both my eyes.

He holds my mouth shut with his palm and thrusts in me hard. A loud scream comes out of my throat, my insides feel like they are ripping.
He starts moving in and out of me without letting me cope up with the pain. My whole body starts shaking feverishly as he keeps moving in me making our skin slap against each other, in a fast pace. I put my hands on his shoulder and try to hold onto him for support. Jimin harshly pulls my hands off his body and pins them down on the bed. I look to my side and clutch the bedsheet tightly and stare out the balcony door. Everything I see is in blur due to the tears in my eyes. He hates me, he hates me so much that he can't even stand my touch.
"Ahhh!" A scream escapes my mouth feeling him drill his dick in me harder than before.

"Jimin it hurts!" I scream trying to get him back to his senses.
"So?! What do you think I'm fucking you for your pleasure?!" He wraps his fingers around my neck and chokes me while thrusting deeper in me.
I squeeze my eyes shut, feeling him rub against a spot. My walls clench around his length, Jimin starts moving in and out of me sloppily while letting out illicit moan spill out of his lips. Lips that I want to feel against mine desperately.
I grab onto the wrist of his hand that is holding my neck trying to free myself as he's cutting off my oxygen supply. He tightens his grip on my neck feeling me struggle and starts picking up his pace again. He hits the sweet spot over and over making me scream his name out loud. My eyes roll to the back of my head while I release all my juices around him.
"Fuck! Did you just cum?! Did I tell you to cum?" He groans resting his forehead on my temples while pounding in me hard.
"I love you Jimin." I look at him trying to hold in my loud screams that are threatening to come out of mouth any moment.
He says nothing and pulls out of me groaning loudly. I stare up at him trying to catch my breathe. He jerks himself on top of my chest and bursts all of his seeds on my breasts.

He drops on the bed beside me and turns away from me. Slowly turning to his side I back hug him wrapping my arms around his body and kiss his bare shoulder blades. Jimin pulls my hands off his body and releases himself from my hold. I stare at his back silently feeling my heart ache.
"No matter how much you push me away Jimin, your Rin Rin will always love you." I turn away from him and watch the sun rise through the balcony door.
"I will always protect you." I whisper to myself remembering his words.
I know I'm a stupid person to take the six year old Jimin's words seriously. But I can't help it, those are the best memories of him I have and I don't ever want to let go of them.