The End.

"Don't go." He pulls my body closer to him and rests his forehead on mine.
"Don't leave me." He closes his eyes letting his tears fall.
"I have to stop loving you Jimin cause you will never love me back, you don't know how it feels like when the one person you love the most doesn't love you back." I wipe his tears with my thumb and kiss his forehead.
"Please, guilt will kill me Rin, don't do this. Please give me a chance to fall back in love with you." He holds my face in his palms.
"You loved me?" I ask smiling a little.
"Yes you were my first love, like I am yours." He smiles at me sniffing.
"Then why did you stop loving me?" I ask looking away feeling my eyes water up again.
"Money, fame took over me. My ego grew so big that I couldn't see past it. But after losing a lot I realised nothing matters in this world, only your loved ones does." He kisses my tears away.
"Promise me you will never hurt me like that again." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I won't I promise." He kisses me again, hugging me by my waist.
I slowly kiss him back feeling all my body hair stand. He puts one of his hand on the back of my head and tilts his head deepening the kiss. We break the kiss and stare at him for a while.
"I have a lot of people to apologise to." He chuckles softly.
"Yeah you do." I smiles caressing his cheek.

_________________________

"Jimin! You made a mess!" I yell seeing all the clothes on the floor.
"Mhmm." He mumbles laying on his chest on the bed of his bedroom.
Yes, his father forgave him after he apologised to him for everything he had done wrong.
"JIMIN!" I shake him sitting on his back.
He whines in response.
"I'm really tired of cleaning up all day!" I punch his back.
"You know I love you for that, for taking care of me." He mumbles looking back at me with squinted eyes.
"You what?" I slowly get off his back.
Jimin widens his eyes realising what he had said.
"I um... I love you." He sits up looking at me smiling.
"You love me?" I ask sitting beside him.
"I do, I love you for everything." He caresses my face getting close to me.
"I love you more." I hold his hand that is resting on my cheek and pull his face closer.