12.

Jimin's POV

"Hey how do you feel?" I ask seeing Rin open her eyes.
She says nothing and slowly sits up. I sit up too and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Rin I'm sorry." I caress the back of her head.
"I want a divorce." She says walking inside the bathroom.
I stare at the door not knowing how to feel.
She comes out after a while and walks out of the room. I stare at her way and slowly make my way up to the main entrance and exit the house.

After a while

"Jimin? What are you.. doing here?" Y/n opens the door.
"Can I come in." I say slowly looking at her.
"Yeah, Yeah sure." She moves aside letting me in.
I slowly walk in and sit down on the couch.
"I want to apologise to you." I say slowly taking her hands in mine.
"Jimin why so suddenly? Why are you apologising all of a sudden?" Y/n asks me sitting beside me holding my hand back.
"I made a huge mistake, I really hurt Rin." I say looking away from her.
"What did you do?" She asks looking very concerned.
"I harmed my wife, and she was expecting my child.." I choke as my tears starts falling.
"Jimin did you harm the baby too?" She asks getting close to me.
I nod staring at the floor.
"Oh my god." She slowly pulls me in her arms.
I hold onto her and sob out loud.
"I killed my child." I cry out holding onto her.
"It's going to be okay." She caresses my back.
"She's leaving me, I don't want her to leave me. I will be all alone, I don't want her to leave me." I slowly stop crying.
"Why don't you talk to her, she will understand." She slowly breaks the hug and looks at me and brushes my tears away.
"She won't forgive me, what I have done is just the worst thing one could do." I say taking a deep breathe in.
"I just want you to forgive me for everything I did to you, I couldn't treat you well. Treat you the way you deserve to be.
If you can Y/n, just forgive me that's all I can ask for." I say and slowly stand up from the couch and walk out of her house.

Y/n's POV

"Why don't you go talk to her then?" Jungkook says laying beside me on the bed.
"What if she gets more upset, I mean she's in a very sensitive state." I say laying on his chest.
"I don't know but you should try to talk to her maybe it will do something good for their relationship." He says kissing my forehead.
"Yeah maybe you're right." I peck his lips and close my eyes laying beside him.

_______________________

"Is Rin here?" I ask to an elderly woman who opens the door.
"Yes she is and who are you?" She asks letting me in.
"I'm Y/n." I walk in and slowly sit on the couch of the living room.

"What are you doing here?" Rin asks walking in the living room.
"Hi I um." I get flabbergasted seeing her face.
She looks so pale and ghostly.
"Jimin is not here, take your romance to somewhere else." She says and starts walking out of the room.
I hold her hand from behind and stop her.
"Jimin came to my house, he apologised for the things he did to me. He told me what he did to you, and he regrets it." I say slowly letting her hand go as she turns around.
"He wants to get better and if you leave him now he won't be able to get better." I try to pacify her.
"What do you know? Did you lose your child? Did you?!" She yells at me making me jump up a little.
"I uh no I won't..." She cuts me off.
"Then you don't get to tell me what I should do. I saw you two in our bedroom, okay I saw him kissing and loving you like I wanted him to be with me. So you don't know how hard this is for me." She says looking at me with anger and pain in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, that's all I can say. I know nothing I say won't take your pain away. But if you love him don't let him go" I say walking out of her house.