10.

My mother and brother comes to my room and starts banging on the door.
"Open up! What's wrong? What's happening?" My mother shouts while twisting the door knob vigorously.
"Why didn't you tell me? I uh... I'm so sorry I.." Jimin starts mumbling stuff standing on his spot.
"Ahhhh!! Omma!!" I scream feeling more blood come out of me.
Jimin comes back to his senses and runs to the door and opens it. He hurries back to me and crouches down to pick me up.
"NO! Don't touch me!!" I shout at him.
"Oh my god! Rin!!" My mother falls on her knees beside me.
"Omma it hurts! Please do something!!" I scream crying hugging my knees.
My mother takes out her phone and calls the hospital for an ambulance.
"We we don't have time for the ambulance, we can take her in a cab." Jimin tries to pick me up again.
"Don't touch me Jimin! Just don't!!" I try to push him but he forcefully picks me up and starts walking out the house.
I pull his hair and slap him over and over again screaming.
"Let go of me, you monster!!" I scream and scratch his neck and chest drawing blood.
Jimin doesn't react and gets in the cab with me after it stops. My mother sits beside me and slowly takes me in her arms from Jimin's. She holds me close to her as I sob loudly leaning on her chest holding her tightly.

At the hospital

They take me in the emergency room quickly.
"Are you pregnant?" A doctor asks coming in the room after a while.
"Yes." I say sobbing.
He presses on my belly making me groan in pain and checks the area where I got hit.
"Please tell me my baby is fine." I wipe my face wanting to hear the impossible.
"I'm sorry, you had a miscarriage." The doctor says and walks out after telling the nurse to clean me up.
I stare at the ceiling silently feeling numb.

After a while.

"Rin I'm sorry, for everything." Jimin walks in the room and slowly takes my hand in his.
I stare at the ceiling trying to stop the tears that are falling from my eyes. I don't want him to see my tears anymore, he doesn't deserve it. Slowly moving my hand away from his I sit up groaning in pain.
"What are you doing? Lay down you're going to hurt yourself." He tries to make me lay.
I chuckle bitterly seeing the way he's behaving all of a sudden.
"Leave Jimin, just leave and never show me your face again." I say and ring the buzzer to call a nurse.
"Rin listen to me, I know I did horrendous things to you, but don't push me away just give me a chance. We can have a nice family, we will try again please." He puts his hands together and begs me.
"I tolerated everything but not this. I forgave you every time thinking one day when we will have a baby maybe you will forget Y/n, and start loving me and your child. But I was just a dumb person, you can't love anyone. Not her and especially not me." I get off the bed with the help of nurse.
"I want to go home." I tell her.
She nods and walks out of the cabin with me.
"Rin! Listen to me don't do this please. I can't ever forgive myself for this, believe me I never wanted to do this, if I knew you were with my child I would've never hurt you at the first place." Jimin walks after me talking restlessly.
"I can't forgive a murderer." I say the harshest thing possible to him.
Jimin stops hearing me, the look on his face gives it all away. I can tell he's shattered, I can tell he's hurting. And he should, he should hurt; just the way he made me hurt.
Taking my mother's arm I walk out of the hospital leaving Jimin behind.