9.

Back to present time

"Jimin lunch is ready do you want to eat now?" I ask slowly peeking in my room.
"What will you feed me, some garbage?" He rolls his eyes looking at me.
"Unnie! Unnie!!" Jinsu runs to me after getting in the house and back hugs me.
I turn to him and hug him tightly.
"Unnie I missed you so much." He jumps holding me tightly.
I chuckle caressing his head.
"I missed you too." I smile letting him go.
"Oh he came too." Jinsu looks at Jimin and rolls his eyes.
"Hey don't say that." I pull him away from there.
"Bring the food!" Jimin yells from the bedroom.
My mom walks to my room and opens the door.
"Why don't you come eat with us." She says smiling.
"I made your favourite." She adds.
Jimin says nothing and gets off the bed and walks to the dinning table.
We sit down and Jimin instantly starts eating taking the whole bowl of noddles. It's still his favourite, I smile watching him and slowly start eating too.

_________________________

"Why do I have to come with you?" Jimin walks with me irritated.
His father is still mad at him, he called me and said I can go back to the house but not Jimin.
"I can't carry all the bags alone and we can't afford to take a cab, that's why. And also because my mother thinks you're a very caring husband." I say walking to the market.
We walk in the market to get the utensils my mother needed. I walk in the store and start looking for the pans. Jimin follows me and looks around too.
"No Jungkook I'm buying this one." A girl is holding a pan fighting with a guy, I saw this guy I....
"Um Jimin um hi." She looks at him.
"Hi Mr. Park." The guy says looking at him.
Jimin nods and turns around and starts walking. I follow him remembering where I saw them. She's the girl he came home with, the night he took my virginity. She's Y/n, she's the reason he treats me like this. She's the reason he hates me.

_________________________

We walk in my house and Jimin heads straight into my room.
"Rin come in here." He says closing the door behind him.
I walk in silently staring at the floor. He locks the door after I walk in.
"Take off your clothes." He says while unbuttoning his shirt.
"I don't want to, my Omma is home I don't want her to hear us." I say not wanting him to touch me right now.
Not after seeing how reacted after seeing his mistress. He walks to me and grabs a hold of my shirt.
"Jimin please I'm disgusted by you right now." I say starting to sob out loud feeling heart broken.
He grabs my neck and starts choking me hard.
"Don't get me started now, just don't." He pulls me to the bed and throws me on the bed. I slowly sit up and start walking out of the room. He pulls my hair from behind and makes me look at him.
"See what you made me let go? Have you seen her, how beautiful Y/n is and look at you. You look like a piece of shit, you can't even help me take my mind off her." He pulls my face closer to his and spats at me.
I stare through him and silently let my tears fall. This is my fate now, and I have accepted it.
"Jimin you don't want to do something you will regret later. Let me go before something really bad happens." I say trying to get him off me.
"Something really bad already happened, you can into my life." He lets me go and harshly me pushes towards the floor.
I lose my balance completely and fall on the side table, making my belly bump against the pointed edge.
"Ahhhh!" I scream falling down completely and roll on the floor holding my lower belly.
The pain is excruciating, I feel liquid coming out of me.
"No! No!! No!!" I scream trying to sit up but it hurts more when I try to do so.
"Why... why are you bleeding?" Jimin asks standing there like a stone in complete shock.