The beginning

It all began when the world fell to shit, it came on the radio stations and TV channels saying what to stay away from and what to look for when people act but they didn't say what happens to the people who act...off. They say it's a virus that just appear and that the CDC and military were working to find a cure but it was to late the virus spread and went out of control the CDC and military were not able to find a cure let alone make a cure to solve this crisis before it got out of control. Three fourths of the world's population was lost during this time leaving only one fourth of the population left alive, those who survived became survivers but that too went to shit. Survivers fought for food,water, shelter, and mainly weapons so those who did survive were unable to trust people now because of the outbreak, it's hard to trust someone now a days but who would blame people from not trusting others. Grizz Valley may be small but there are still city's in Colorado so lots of people...infected people those who become infected wonder around towns and citys so they will walk forever. We call the infected people....walkers, so welcome to the end of the world of the people of grizz valley welcome to our.....HEll.