a/n and part 6

Okay first before I continue the story I want to say sorry for being gone for a few days and not posting any more chapters. To say the least things happened and that effected a few things that I do on every day bases but I hope you guys understand but to make up for what I did I will post 2-3 more chapters in one day to make it up to everyone but other than that back to the story enjoy.☺️

Back to the story

I can understand why zero was jumpy I can't blame for it if I was in her shoes I would be the same as her then a thought came to me (Kayla)"what if it...was a kid?" I ask her this as if to see if she would say something like "no I won't have done that if it was a kid" I suddenly feel as if i was being either watched or that someone was looking at me. (Joseph)"miss please step back" (zero)"you never know what people will do now a days" I knew she was right deep down but I didn't want to be like everyone else who would just gun someone down for no reason or for a stupid reason. I was getting irritated with Joseph because he was not realizing who he was talking to (Kayla)"well hello to you to Joseph" now irritated with him (Joseph)"hi, please this situation is delicate" I was starting to wonder if he actually recognized me but I still think that the situation wasn't that delicate but it's what he thought it was but I'm not him so I didn't argue with him about it. I watch as zero puts her knife away (Joseph)"alright....other than the knife do you have anything else on you?" I chuckled thinking wow Joseph I'm starting to think you not only slow to situations but also apparently blind to the fact she has weapons but then again who wouldn't have weapons on them nowadays zero doesn't say anything (Joseph)"do you have anything else... maybe a bow?" Zero obviously looks back at the compound bow and arrow in the quiver (zero)"no...." I glanced over to the other person to see that they're getting closer but ends up going into the alley instead I also noticed that Joseph had also noticed that the person had gone into the alley. (Joseph)"so what's that on your back?" I quitely mumbel to myself (Kayla)"stupid hood and bandana always making it hotter then it has to be" I noticed that Joseph moved his hand to his gun keeping what he was doing out of zero's view but zero noticed what he did (zero)"don't pull that out" I suddenly heard something fall in the alley the other person went to so I guessed that they probably tripped over something and fell made some other things fall in the process. (Joseph)"did you shoot at sheriff Panama?" I take my hood and bandana off so I could cool off (Kayla)"ahh that's better" I then look towards where I heard things fall zero shakes her head (zero)"no not at him..." Joseph finally notices that Panama was pointing his gun at zero still (Joseph)"stay here" then he goes and picks up his shotgun heading over to the alley zero gives him an answer (zero)"I shot so I could get away" I already started making my way to the alley before Joseph follows behind me as we go into the alley. (Panama)"you got it" Joseph then looks at me (Joseph)"stand back please miss, I don't want you to get hurt" I think still slow as always Joseph but I didn't think he would care about if I got hurt or not it was nice I don't listen to him and pull out my military knife just in case there might be a walker in the alley (Kayla)"I'll be fine" I didn't like being told what to do when I can do something to help (Joseph)"hello?" Joseph turns on his light on his shotgun and shines it a bit around I could hear what Panama said mainly because he was really load (Panama)"lady if you don't comply I'll out a cap in you right now" I didn't like how Panama was talking he was being a total dick to everyone here and it irritated me (Joseph)"police officer if you're here make yourself know" Joseph starts making his way into the alley although I was already in the alley (Kayla)"well it's no walker for sure" (Joseph)"I know...I hope they are okay, why are people afraid of us? I'm still a cop damn it I still have a duty" as I listen to what he saying I can't help but pitty him. (Kayla)"it the person before they walked into the alley" (Joseph)"what person?" He continues to look around I thought I guess he didn't see the other person like I did I sigh as I walk over to the young lady that's hidden in the shadows as I put my military knife away (Kayla)"well hello there" the girl moves her arm a bit Joseph finally shines his light towards us (Joseph)"ah...hello there" the young girl doesn't say anything to us (Kayla)"don't worry I won't hurt you but him I don't know" Joseph didn't like what I said (Joseph)"what!?I'm not here to hurt anyone" (Panama)"I got your back Joe" again Panama was being loud but I could tell I pushed a few of Joseph's buttons because he didn't seem to happy that I said what I said. I laugh a bit at the fact that I made Joseph upset with me (Panama)"no of us are"

Okay guys like i said at the beginning of the chapter that I will post some more chapters in the same day to make it up to you guys so I will I just won't be able to get them out quickly but I'll get it done it does take time to write each chapter and I have to make sure I'm writing the correct story line because I can't remember to much from the RP its self but I'm going to try my best to get it done other than that I hope you guys liked this chapter

~night