Part 10

(kayla)"ow...that hurts"

I would hear someone say "what in the living hell is that?!"

(joseph)"yeah I can imagine that really hurt, you okay?"

(kayla)"considering... I can't exactly tell who is who at the moment" I would close my eyes in pain that I could feel emitting from the lower part of my back. Joseph yelled at someone to come back tho I had a feeling that they weren't listening to him.

(joseph)"ugh, why didn't you go back with panama" I probably startled joseph when I gave him a blow dart gun. (joseph)"what, where did you get this kayla?!" I shrug not giving him an answer because he should use his brain and think 'oh yeah that makes sense after all she does have a horse that may sometimes get out of hand' but no joseph doesn't use his head for once.

I'd lean on the dumpster in excruciating pain as I hear joseph go somewhere probably to go deal with zero after all she did accidentally pushed me of the roof and into a dumpster full of glass but then again she didn't know that would happen or that I would have fallen into glass but no harm no foul right.

I had no clue on what was going on around me but I could hear shouting and a few gun shots which didn't really help with the throbbing headache I had. I hear someone walk up to me but I couldn't tell who it was because my vision was still very blurry.

(unknown female)"hey lady, what's going on here?" I wasn't sure how to answer this person's question because I honestly I hadn't the slightest clue what was even going around me for my stupid eyesight hasn't gone back to normal which is really starting to piss me off but I didn't let that show for I don't want snap at people for something they weren't apart of.

(kayla)"ugh...at this point I don't know what is going on but what I do know is I got shoved of a roof and landed in a dumpster and almost got eaten by walkers" I honestly just wanted to sleep for a bit so I didn't have answer anymore questions that may get asked while I was leaning on a dumpster in pain.

(unknown female)"what's a walker?" (kayla)"it's another name for a zombie" this lady would start laughing at what I just said (unknown female)"seems like you kinda hit your as you fell lady hahahahaha!" she kept laughing but I didn't really care at this point because people can believe what they wanted I can't control what people think.

I could hear someone land on the ground next to me only to jump back probably because they saw the unknown female in front of me.

(joseph)"oh....hello miss" I kept my eyes closed as I listen to the two people which was a good idea for I got to learn this unknown female's name which is raven (kayla)"does anyone have anything to stop the pain I'm feeling?...." I cut into joseph and raven's conversation (joseph)"we do at the station....hang tight" I could tell that he was a little worried about the fact that I asked for pain killers but to my luck raven had some pain killers she would help me take them with water considering I could barely move as it was.

(joseph)"thanks, is there any chance you could carry her to the police station?" I yet again cut in (kayla)"you know what I...think I might just let myself pass out...joseph do you think that will stop the pain?" (raven)"uh eh....sure, but I would need a care my bike is a to small for two people besides there is no way she could sit up on it" I could tell that raven didn't pay a attention to what I just said but joseph definitely did hear what I said for it made him kinda freak out to what I said which I paid no mind to.

Okay guys there sis another chapter out I hope you enjoy it sorry it took so long to get it out but other than that I wish you all a wonderful day, night, evening, morning or where you may be.

~night