part 7 Panama the jerk

Joseph lowers his shotgun and makes his way over to the young girl (Joseph)"are you okay miss?" The young girl stays quiet but I can't blame her we're probably look intimidating to her (Joseph)"are you hurt?" (Panama)"hello! Earth to person! He asked a question answer it" I shake my head Panama is being a jerk again I swear I'm going to give him a black eye if he continues to be a jerk Joseph looks at Panama the young girl shakes her head no as if to say she's not hurt (Joseph)"easy sheriff, just cover zero and I'll deal with this girl" Panama finally notices that zero is climbing a building (Panama)"son of a" Joseph also looks up to see zero getting away (Joseph)"shoot" I see Panama aim his revolver at zero shooting at her Joseph looks back at me (Joseph)"you think you can bring her back to the station Kayla? Both of you" well looks like Joseph remembers my name finally that's good at least. (Panama)"station?" Joseph finally notices that Panama shoot at zero (Joseph)"son of a gun! Panama!" (Kayla)"heh Panama your way to hot headed" I laugh at what Joseph said (Panama)"don't Panama me she's gone! I'll get her" I think we'll this is going to go bad if Panama goes after zero after all he has been a jerk to her this whole entire time I shake my head knowing that this might go south for panama I saw zero duck and take cover from Panama's bullets (Joseph)"I'll be right with you" I get up and walk over to Panama and smacks him on the head (Joseph)"hey!" Joseph comes over to me and grabs my arm stopping me from giving Panama another smack on the head (Joseph)"don't do that Kayla! Just take this girl to the station! Please! Okay?" I don't get why Joseph is stopping me not only that sending me away why would he do that as I wonder to myself I happened to glances over to Panama and zero to see Panama climbing up the pipes on the building then zero then aims her bow and arrow at Panama's head he see her and ducks down. (Panama)"you mother" (zero)"don't move"

Okay guys I know it's short but I've been busy but I'll write a longer chapter next time okay guy have a great day

~night