Part 11

After I had said that joseph would yell in a panic "what! No!" joseph says. By him only caused me to groan in both pain and annoyance because I wasn't in the mood for anymore of his or anyone else's yelling, we were left in quite until I heard joseph mumble to himself "alright...looks like I'm doing it..." joseph would mumble to himself but what he didn't know was that I heard him but I don't care that I heard him, all I wanted to know was what he meant by that but then I'm not exactly able to ask him what he meant by that but who cares am I right. I could hear joseph talking to someone but I wasn't sure who it was that he was talking to but I don't care. A few mere minutes later I was grabbed by my under arms and pulled over someone's shoulders but I could tell it was a female that picked me up and holy moly was she strong after the person said something I know it was the female named raven.

I heard a lot of people talking among themselves "weee the world is spinning" I would say. But I don't think I got anyone's attention until I felt a hand on my head but then atmosphere felt different from everyone else's which kind of freaked me out but the next moment the hand that was on my head disappeared as if it was never there. Eventually we would be on the road again heading to the police station "hey joseph.....did someone stab me?..." I would ask weakly as for my energy was slowly fading "what, why?" joseph asks concerned "it feels as tho something keeps poking me really badly somewhere in my lower back" I would say. I could feel blood trailing down my back and most likely was dripping down the ground making a blood trail as I was being carried to the police station by raven. "are you bleeding on me!?!?!" raven would yell and ask at the same time which only hurt my ears more because she was right next to me so I could hear very well without her yelling in my ears.

"no...I think, maybe...ugh" I would answer raven as I hear someone quickly running over to me to see what I was talking about. "god...alright, do you have anymore medical supplies on you raven?" joseph would ask raven, with that raven would carefully lay me on the ground "what? Do I look like a doctor to you?" raven asks joseph answering his question now most likely irritated with joseph for asking him that question. "well you had painkillers!" joseph says now very panicked for some reason but I'm guessing its just something he has always done that's just him at this point in time more then ever. They would continue to argue with each other for the next few minutes until I heard joseph and raven run off leaving me on the ground all alone which might I say was very stupid to do in my opinion. I would try to move after I was left alone only to stop trying to move because it only brought more pain to me and the pain was just to much for me to handle so after that I didn't try moving around again. I would just lay here on the cold ground quietly as I felt more blood trail from my back to the side of my stomach, eventually everyone would come back as I was laying the ground I would joseph whisper "I'm sorry this is going to hurt....." no sooner had he had said that he pulled something from my back casing me to cry out in pain while I was getting over all the that joseph would wrap it around the now what I think is a open wound. I would reach out for a hand to hold with my eyes closed wanting to know that someone was still there for a while no one would hold my hand but then joseph would hold my hand "hey its okay you'll be alright okay" joseph would tell me calmly. After a little bit of time we would be back on the road, I could hear people talking but I didn't care as I kept my eyes closed breathing heavily as I was cold to the touch because I was very cold. "ugh....." I would groan in pain "hang on Kayla your going to make it!" joseph says scared most likely scared for many things.

"The station is at the end of the street I'll be right there!!" joseph says running off "I tried all I could!" raven would yell as joseph runs off probably because that little girl named little ran off for who knows what reason. I would slightly open my eyes hearing gun shots and again I was left on the ground alone as raven ran after joseph which was then followed by more gun shots. I could hear the groaning of a walker coming "what....t-the?...." I would question as to why there would be this close to the station but who am I kidding of course there would be a walker near the station, I would hear someone run up to me and the sound of something hitting the ground as raven said something as she picks me up putting me back on her shoulders walking to the station once more. I would finally pass out from blood loss feeling the once dry bandages are now soaked in my own blood.

                                                                                  JOSEPH'S POV

We all would all get to the barricaded and walled station, I would goes to the front gate and get it open and lead everyone inside the garage, I would then lock the entrance behind us. I would get a glimpse of raven laying Kayla down on a bed seeing that she was very pale almost as pale as snow I then quickly make my way over to raven and Kayla "she's going into shock..." I would then look over to raven "miss can you take the girl out of here I don't want her to she this" I say as I try to asses Kayla's wounds seeing that there is a deep wound on her lower back on her left side, which would definitely need stiches. I would think to myself 'please be okay Kayla' I would then get to work on stitching up Kayla's wound.