Chapter 5- Party part 1

A/N:Now time for a classic chapter. In the picture pretend Jasper is Edward.

As the weeks passed Bella and I got closer but she has not yet decided. However today is Bella's birthday and we (when I say we I obviously mean Alice) have planned a party.

When there was half an hour until I needed to pick Bella up from her house for the party I went to get ready. I put on a pale blue shirt and a cream jumper over the top. My trousers were black wash ripped jeans and my outfit was paired with my favourite brown cowboy boots. I was ready.

After reading one of my vocal war history books for 10 minutes I went to pick up Bella. I arrived at exactly 7pm. She came strutting out 2 minutes later. Bella looked beautiful in her green low cut dress that was thigh length, her shoes were brown cowgirl boots and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail as well as curled. What did I do to deserve a mate this beautiful. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Bella getting in the car and giving me a kiss on the lips which I eagerly returned. We sat there like that kissing for a couple of minutes then I started to drive to my house.

When we got to mine I heard nothing but music until we stepped inside.

"Happy birthday Bella,"everyone shouted.
"Thanks guys,"said Bella.
"Present time,"Alice announced. She was opening her first present when we suddenly heard a 'slice'. "Paper cut," Bella said.

A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger but I wanted to leave a bit of unplanned suspense. Those that have read or watched twilight will know the basis of this chapter. Next chapter will be part 2 of Bella's birthday party.