Chapter 4: Evermore

"You know we were always meant to be, destiny."

"What is it now? I'm kinda busy

"What is it now? I'm kinda busy." He says to the person on the phone. You could tell he wasn't too happy.

"Did you forget you have a concert to attend tonight? Jin asks Namjoon, already annoyed with him being late for practice.

Namjoon lets out a loud growl of frustration.

"I will be there in 20 minutes." He says and hangs up the phone.

Namjoon lets go of you and walks to the bedroom you two share and sits on the bed. You follow behind and sit beside him.

You can tell he was stressed out. You hated to see him like this. You gently pat his shoulder. He turns to look at you and gives you a small simile.

"What's wrong?" You ask him, knowing you were concerned about him.

"I don't think I should perform tonight. It just doesn't feel right. I feel like army doesn't wanna see me tonight after what happened. I don't think I will be able to control my emotions. It feels like I let them down." He says to you in a weak voice.

"Hey, look at me. You can't be blaming yourself for this. Army loves and supports you no matter what, so don't you ever think like that." You say, showing him that you are willing to be there for him no matter what.

"What if they don't? What I am supposed to do?" He gets up from the bed and paces back and forth.

"Stop beating yourself up, baby. Please." You say to him.

He looks at you, "Promise you will be there."

Namjoon bends down where you were you sitting and looks up at you.

"Always," You give him a small kiss. "Now go before you're even more late."

Namjoon listens to you and gets up from where he was.

"See you tonight."

>>>>>>>

"Okay guys, listen up. I know today hasn't been the best for all of us, but we need to get it together and pull it off for army and give them the best performance." Namjoon says to all the members, knowing today hasn't been the best, but you had to pull it off for them.

They all were getting dressed up and warming up, getting ready to perform. All of a sudden, Namjoon gets the door to reveal Joe. He couldn't help but feel relief and happy that he was okay.

Everybody gathered around him, welcoming him back. Namjoon walks to Joe and received him with open arms and a big smile.

"I'm happy to see that you're okay. I'm sorry." Namjoon says to him.

Joe received him with open arms as well.

"You don't have to apologize. You just wanted her safe." His words make him feel a little bit better.

One of the staff crew comes up to Namjoon.

"She has arrived safe and sound." The staff crew says to him.

"Good. Make sure security is always with her at all times. Oh, and also Joe will be in charge." Namjoon looks over at Joe and nodded his head.

Joe looks at him knowing he meant business now.

"I will keep her safe ."

"Okay boys! Lets go! It's showtime baby." Namjoon says to all of them while clapping his hands.

They gather around him and made their way to the stage.

>>>>>>>

You arrived at the stadium and was escorted to a different area where it separated you from the fans. It kinda made you feel better. You didn't want to attract any attention.

"Why is there a lot of security in here?" You asked one of the bodyguards who was next to you.

"Namjoon needed to make sure you were safe this time." He says to you.

"I don't think this is necessary. It will attract more attention now. They will know I'm here." You say to him, knowing you were more concerned now.

"I need to see him-" You say before someone cuts you off.

"You don't need to see him, Y/N. I will make sure nothing happens to you."You looked over to see that it was Joe.

You couldn't be happier to see he was okay. You receive him with a hug.

"I need this area to be secure. No one comes in unless we know who they are, understand?" He says to the bodyguards.

They follow his order and made sure no one got inside. It made you feel safe knowing you were in good hands.

>>>>>>>

The guys were in the middle of the performance. They felt nothing but love and support from the fans which made them feel happy.

The guys were done performing and before heading off stage, Namjoon saw a poster that said 'why did you lie to us about your relationship? You fucking liar.'

His face expression changed, making him feel angry and the other members notice that too and looked at the poster.

V comes running up to him, pulling his arm trying to drag him off stage before he made another bad decision. Namjoon couldn't just walk-off without letting them know what happened.

"Today I placed Y/N into the public eye and I'm sure you guys are asking why. I didn't want to keep my relationship a secret because I wanted to avoid her getting hurt." Namjoon can feel his voice getting dry and his heart was pounding faster than it usually it does. "And today she got attacked by fans and I wasn't there to protect her." The tears running down his cheeks cause you to look over where he was.

"I just want you guys to love her as I do." He stormed off the stage leaving everybody speechless.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment if you did <3