Chapter 1: Reveal

"Something about you made me feel a
little more alive and a far less lost."

You fiddled with your fingers, impatiently waiting for the therapist to call you in

You fiddled with your fingers, impatiently waiting for the therapist to call you in. You were ready to talk about your feelings and emotions.

You knew it wasn't the right time right now, since Namjoon's career was more than taking off, but it was really getting to you.

While sitting there waiting, you got lost deep in your thoughts.

FLASHBACK

"Why don't you go get some coffee and try to get fresh air? I will let you know what happens, okay?" She gently pats your shoulder.

You get up from the conference room and make your way to the lobby to get some coffee. Maybe it will help to calm your nerves down.

You grab the pot and pour yourself a cup of coffee  and that's when you see him standing there, just looking at you. His eyes don't leave yours and you can feel your cheeks turn red.

You shyly introduce yourself to him, "Hey, I'm y/n."

You extended your arm to shake hands with him. There was awkwardness in between the two of you.

"You must be new, y/n. I'm Kim namjoon." He says it with a smirk.

END OF FLASHBACK

You can't help but feel hopeless because of how you let him mentally and emotionally hurt you. He's the reason you're this way. You feel tears running down your face, your heart was physically hurting at the memory of him.

"Y/N, the therapist is ready to see you." She made her way to you and noticed you were crying. She bends down in front of you and gently grabs your hand. "Are you okay sweetheart? Rough day today?"

You look down at her and force a little smile. You didn't want to worry her.

"I'm okay." You wipe your tears away. "I'm sorry. I have to go. Something came up."

You get up from the chair. She looks at you knowing there was something wrong with you.

"Are you sure? It's never too late to talk to someone about it."

"I'm sorry, but I really have to go." And you left without even looking back.

>>>>>>>