Chapter 6 : Misplace

"I have so much love buried deep inside
of me but not enough words."

"My mistake was making you a priority when I was your second choice

"My mistake was making you a priority when I was your second choice." You said to Namjoon.

Namjoon stared at you, looking into your eyes knowing that he has caused you a lot of pain. He didn't know how to apologize for it.

He takes a step forward to you and places his hands on your cheeks, whipping your tears away from your face.

"Is that what you really think about me and our relationship?" He snapped at you. "After I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, Y/N! You're making me go insane! Your love is my drug I need you to survive!" Namjoons says to you, pushing you closer to him and trapping you with his body.

You harshly push-off Namjoon.

"I had enough of you." You say to Namjoon, rolling your eyes and not making any eye contact.

"Where you think you're going?" Namjoon says to you, grabbing your wrist and not wanting to let go of you.

"Far away from you." You say to Namjoon.

You pulled away from him. You leave the room without even looking back because if you did you knew you will run up to him and forgive him like you always do.

Namjoon just stood there without even knowing what to do. His heart was beating for you. He needed you to stay with him to help him survive. Your love kept him alive and no one understood how much you meant to him.

>>>>>>>

You walked out of the room with tears falling down your face. You try to cover them by placing your hands on your face. You didn't want anyone to see you like this.

You made your way to the restroom, closing the door behind you. You walked over to the sink, looking over at your reflection. More tears started to fall down causing you to breathe hard. You can feel your body getting heated.

You started to hit yourself and scream too. You place both of your hands beside the sink and had your head down you watch your tears fall down. You look into the mirror.

FLASHBACK

"I love you is simply not enough when every part of my soul's dances at the mention of your name, so I just love you I love you more," Namjoon says to while holding you in his arms.

"Promise to never leave me no matter how bad things get between us." You say to Namjoon.

"I promise Y/N." He says to you, holding you tighter and pulling you into a kiss.