Chapter 9 : Forsaken

" I'm not enough, I know. So let me go.
It hurts to be half loved."

You lay in bed waiting for him to come home, but it seems like he's not coming tonight

You lay in bed waiting for him to come home, but it seems like he's not coming tonight. It was getting late and you can feel your eyes closing any second.

You end up falling asleep. You end up hugging your pillow since he wasn't home to hold you.

>>>>>>>

"We are here." Joe parks in front of the house. He turns to Namjoon who was looking at his phone.

Namjoon looks at him and lets out a sigh and unbuckles his seatbelt, " Thank you for everything."

He gets out of the car and watches Joe drove off. Namjoon unlocks the door and made his way in, taking off his shoes and hanging his coat on the rack and sets his keys on the table.

He walks to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of water. He leans against the sink facing the living room.

Namjoon lets out a sigh of frustration and confusion. He ran his hands through his hair. Halsey's words kept replaying in his head. What if she was right?

"What have I done?" He whispers to himself, tears running down his face.

After finishing the glass of water, he made his way upstairs to find you sleeping. He couldn't help himself, but to smile.

He slowly sits next to you without making any noise to wake up. He watches you sleep and gently runs his fingers through your hair.

He slowly leans down and kisses you on the forehead and gently rubs your chubby cheeks.

"I'm sorry I gave you everything I had without making sure you wanted it."

>>>>>>>

You wake up, your eyes adjusting to the sudden light in the bedroom. You hear gentle snores coming from the warm body next to you that brought a smile on your face.

You started to remember what happened last night, feeling your stomach twist in knots at the taught. Namjoon muscular arm was thrown on top of your stomach, almost preventing you from getting up.

You laid there for moments, admiring his beauty and him as a human being.

You finally got up out of bed carefully and washed up a little. You headed towards the kitchen to fix up some breakfast.