Chapter 2: Bitter

"You were always mine, I just had to find you."

Namjoon paces back and forth, worried if you made it safe and sound

Namjoon paces back and forth, worried if you made it safe and sound. He felt guilty for not staying with you and being there as he promised he would. His body started to feel weak at the thought of you feeling lonely.

"Namjoon, you need to sign these documents. I'm sure y/n is okay. She's with Joe." Her words comfort him and he lets out a big frustrated sigh of relief.

"Fine," Namjoon says, finishing signing all the documents he had to sign for the company.

Being the leader of BTS was tougher now that their music was taking over the nation.

>>>>>>>

"Shit. That'll definitely leave a bruise. Namjoon isn't going to be too happy once he hears about this." Joe says to you while pushing the crowd away. "I need you to stay close to me, okay?"

You guys were making your way to the car. You put down your head so no one could see that you were hurt.

You place your hand under the bruised cheek and feel your eyes getting watery. You guys finally made it safely to the car without any more trouble.

"Y/n." Joe makes his way to you and sits next to you. "I'm sorry I couldn't get them off you. I-"

You cut him off before he finished his sentence, "Please don't blame yourself about this. It's nobody fault. It was just an accident."

Joe knew you were just trying to be understanding about the whole situation.

"He's not going to be too happy about this, y/n."

You look over at him knowing that he was right. The whole car ride was silent.

>>>>>>>

"Namjoon, we have a situation." One of the crew staff came running up to him. "I don't know how to say this, but-"

He got up from his chair to hear something on the tv about you.

"Apparently y/n was just attacked by fans! We have live footage of the-" He angrily turns off the tv and faces the staff crew members.

"I need that video to get shut down immediately and I need to know who was involved in it NOW!" Namjoon says to them.

His body started to heat up and he could feel himself get angry, his mind taking control of his emotions.

"I need you to contact me with Joe. He had one fucking job to do." He balled his fists and punched the wall over and over again.

Jin comes running to him trying to calm him down before he destroyed the room.

"You should have thought about it before you announced your fucking relationship. You're the only one to blame for this." His words made Namjoon angrier as they kept replaying in his head.

He grabs Jin by his collar, "Shut the fuck up. Don't you ever speak about my relationship. You don't know how it is to love someone."

Jimin comes running and pushes Namjoon off Jin. He hits the floor as Joe and y/n walk into the room.

He gets up quickly and grabs Joe by his collar then punched him across the face. Joe saw this coming, but he refused to hit Namjoon back.

"You had one fucking job, Joe! One fucking job!" Namjoon punches Joe over and over again.

Jin and Jimin push Namjoon off Joe before it gets any worse.  You couldn't believe what you witnessed with your own eyes. Your body was in shock from seeing all the blood on his hand.

Namjoon looks over at you. He hated the fact that you had to witness him going crazy.

You walk over to Joe and rest your hand on his head. You try to be as gentle as you can.

"I'm so sorry." Tears were falling down. You look over at Namjoon. "It wasn't his fault. It was a FUCKING ACCIDENT! Why can't you get that through your mind?!"

You took off your hoddie to place it on Joe's nose so it would stop the bleeding. You reveal your bruise to the members without even noticing that you did. You look over your shoulder to see Namjoon watching you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it this far. I was just trying to protect you."

You chuckle at his word, "Protect me by assaulting Joe?! You're the only one to blame for this after I told you I wasn't ready-"

Joe cuts you off before you could finish your sentence and looks up at you, "He was just trying to make sure you were safe. That's all. Don't be mad at him please."

Jimin interrupts yours and Joe's conversation, "Negativity and judgment from army was inevitable, Joon."

You could tell he was pretty pissed off about the situation they were in.

"I understand what you're saying, but y/n is my everything and she needs me. I just wish I was there with her to know she was safe."

Jin gets involved. "I just don't see why y/n always gets special treatment. It's getting out of hand."

You felt hurt by his words and that they were agreeing that you guys weren't good for each other.

Namjoon looks at Jin and lets out a sigh, "Don't either of you ever speak about y/n like that again. I just want her to be safe at all times." He says directly to them.

"She would have been safe if you didn't go public. Why can't you understand some things aren't meant to be put out?" Jin asks.

"We need to take him to the hospital." You said with a frustrated look while holding onto the hoodie to stop the bleeding.

Jimin and Jin took Joe to the hospital which left you and Namjoon alone in the room.

You get up from the floor and walk away. You felt something strong grab your wrist. It was obviously Namjoon.

"We need to talk, y/n. Please. We can't just leave this like this."

You look into his eyes, "There's nothing to talk about, Joon. The damaged has been done." He lets go of your hand and you exit the room.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment if you did :)