~24~

warning: graphic chapter. 

"HIDE!"

I screamed! My eyes widened finally realizing what was going on.

They came back.

~

Chuuya's P.O.V

I jumped off of the piano stool grabbing the cup and running over to the uninvited guards who were barging into the cottage. Sudden adrenaline seemed to rush into my veins as I was suddenly aware of what was going on. I stopped myself in front of the guards. My feet planting to the ground. Trying my best to push off any of them who were trying to get inside.

"Chuuya-"

"DAZAI!"

I screamed as I grabbed one of the men wrapping my arm around their neck lowering them to my level as I smashed the empty glass on to their heads knocking em out. Looked like we were dealing with at least a dozen men.

"GO! ESCAPE! EVERYONE!"

The men were flooding into the room though. Crushing the walls and door. A few people had already started running up the stairs away from the men. Soon they started breaking through the window destroying everything in front of them.

"I'm stuck!"

A frightened voice called. I turned around and saw Kyouka struggling as she was trying to pull her dress off of a wooden hook on the wall. I was about to help her before Dazai rushed over to the small girl releasing her and carrying her in his arms.

"THERE'S THE PRINCE!"

My heart dropped!

"DAZAI! TAKE HER AND LEAVE!"

"Chuuya! I'm not leaving you!"

He said determination in his mind. I grabbed another man and pulled him under my arm snapping his neck. Then threw my fists at another and another. Soon the soldiers from the window and successfully broke through and was charging towards Dazai.

Dazai immediately sprinted and ran upwards. I grabbed a fallen sword on the ground and ran to the staircase and began to throw around my sword wildly slashing huge rows of soldiers at a time. Slicing the weapon through their flesh.

The fresh blood staining the sword and my face. At the corner of my eye, I saw another sword crashing towards me! I blocked it in time though holding it there as the soldier was screaming and seemed to not give up. My free hand was curled into a fist yet again throwing my fists knocking as many people as I could.

But I was only one man. The fighting was getting too intense for me and eventually, some of the soldiers had made it past me and was running up the stairs.

"NO! DAZAI!"

But with the split-second of distraction, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Dropping the sword.

"FUCK!"

I yelled as my hand went to clutch my now bleeding arm. The soldiers I was trying to block had a glint of success that shined in his eyes. His sword ready to come down onto me. Ripping through my body. But before he could go any further. He stopped midway. Seconds after falling to the ground.

"The fuck?"

I saw the man's back that was shot with an arrow.

An arrow?"

"CHUUYA!"

I looked up and the princess was on the stairs rushing down towards me. I felt my confidence slowly growing back as she was firing her arrows with perfect aim. killing tons of soldiers at once. With the soldiers now distracted with the princess, I swooped down and grabbed my sword again charging through the decreasing crowd.