~34~

Chuuya's P.O.V

"Chuuya...leave."

His voice was cold. Not an ounce of the flirty and teasing voice could be found inside his speech or his face. His eyes dark as they looked at me. I retracted my hand from the man.

"Why?"

My voice sounded hurt. My eyes were glued to those eyes that seemed to be looking into my soul.

"Chuuya...I won't repeat myself. Leave."

A glimpse of light flashed across the other's eyes as they widened. His hand was lifted. His finger pointing to the direction of the palace. I suddenly felt wary and my heart sank. I suddenly felt small against the taller man. Who was ordering me to return.

But I clenched my fists and dug my feet deeper into the ground.

"Dazai. I'm not going back without you."

I said sternly. I wasn't going to show him my weakness. I had to knock some sense into the other.

"Yes..."

Dazai's eyes widened. They lit brightly under the dark shade of the trees that were towering above us. His hands clenched tighter against the yellow stone and the reigns of his horse.

"You."

I gulped.

"Are."

His eyes were shooting daggers through my heart. His back was straight and his chin was held high. Those piercing eyes slowly killing me. My whole body suddenly went weak and my knees seemed like they were about to fail me.

"Dazai. Please tell me where you're going!"

Dazai sighed.

"Chuuya. You don't need to know."

He suddenly seemed stressed. Tired. His eyes losing that menacing light as he let his shoulders slump as he stared into his palm. At the amber before reverting his eyes at me.

"Just trust me. Please!"

He pleaded. His hands clasped together and his brows knit together.

"I'm trying to protect you!"

He was desperate as he walked closer to me.

"Dazai! I don't need protection! You're the one who needs it!"

Dazai shook his head as he let out a small chuckle.

"You won't understand. You can't protect me Chuuya."

He stopped as he was standing right in front of me. His hands reached up to my face. I suddenly felt his cold touch as his hands were pressed against my face. His thumb sliding against my cheek. The other holding onto my arm.

"Chuuya. Your just one person. One amazing person. Someone I've fallen for. But no matter how great you are. You aren't able to truly protect me. The danger goes wherever I go. And I can't risk having you getting caught up in it."

"I'm afraid I can't tell you. Chuuya. I'm not what you think I am."

"BULLSHIT!"

I screamed. He squeezed his hands tighter on me stopping me from making any more rash movements.

"I've been seeing things Chuuya."

He lowered his head to look straight at me.

"I've seen the castle walls bleed. I've heard the screams of the undead. Demons Chuuya! DEMONS! They've been haunting you wherever you go. Mocking me. Threatening me! These were the things that I could only see when I was back at my father's palace!"

His voice shaking. Filled with fear.

"He's not human Chuuya! I'm not either!"

His eyes started to fill with bright shiny tears.

"Do you understand Chuuya?"

I looked at him. Confused and scared.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

He yelled at me. His grasp tight against me. I could feel his fingernails dig into my skin. His palms pressed tightly onto my arms. I felt like they might break. Dazai's frown twisted into a menacing smile. His tears were filled to the brim of his eyes. But still refused to fall down his face.

Dazai started to chuckle. It slowly sounded like he was laughing. The tight grip against my arms was starting to loosen. And his laughed started to turn into a pained cry as he started making strange audible noises. I would be lying if I said I wasn't even the slightest bit scared. He rested his face into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Chuuya..."

The twisted smile had left his face and he was no longer laughing. I could feel a sudden warmth flooding against my shoulder. I glanced over. I knew it. Dazai was crying.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you Chuuya. I should've never pulled you into this situation. I was selfish. Selfish, selfish, SELFISH! I wanted you so badly. That I didn't think of the consequences. I didn't think of what would happen to you. Now, look at us.

Silence suddenly fell among us as I let Dazai cry. I ran my fingers through his soft hair as he continued to ramble.

"I never should've gone with you."

"I never should've loved you."

"I should've never been born."

"I should just die."

A/N: I'm back from the dead XD I'm so sorry for not posting! Also, this chapter is super confusing! I know. I think I forgot how to write. Everything will be explained later....hopefully.