Taking Billie Home, CLEO's POV.

I pulled the car into my large home that I was able to afford in L.A. due to my successful modeling career...that I would most likely not have if I had never met Billie. How ironic. Billie hadn't seen my house yet, a lot had changed since she was in the facility. It had already been 6 months.

"C - this is yours? Damn..." she said, staring in awe.

I gripped her hand and corrected her,
"No it's ours."

We walked into the front door hand in hand, where Billie was greeted by a psychiatric assistant there to monitor her. We had hired several to maintain 24/7 coverage and be in alliance with Dr. Dove's agreed...and court ordered care plan.

"This is Daniel, he's going to be one of the psychiatric assistants," I pointed at Daniel and he reached out to shake Billie's hand. She scowled at him and rolled her eyes. As
rude as that was...I know that her experience in the psych facility made it hard for her to trust others with her problems...

But she trusted me.

"I'm so sorry Danny- we will talk to you in a few I need to see Billie in private," he nodded and excused himself.

"Billie that wasn't okay. He's here to help you. You know the rules," Billie glanced at me,

"I'm just tired of this shit. I wanna be better for you and for me," she shrugged her shoulders.

"You already are, with more therapy you'll only get better and we are going to make sure you stay on your meds too," Dr. Dove had discharged Billie with mood stabilizers. I was shocked that Billie had agreed take them.

"I'm sorry about everything Cleo. About all that girls...not a single one meant half of what you mean to me. You've never given up on me and I swear to God I'm gonna be normal and marry your ass one day because you deserve it, I love you."

Billie kissed me softly and I blushed, she giggled as I blushed,

"You're still so innocent," Billie said softly.