Chapter Five

I woke the next morning to Luke calling me.

"Hey...." I manage to mumble into my phone.

"Hiiiii, Ashton. I was wondering, maybe you wanna catch a movie today?"

"Yeah. Okay." I answer to him and smile while getting out of my bed.

"What movie? Hmm...." Luke stops talking to think for a minute, "Annabelle?"

"Isn't that horror?" I ask. I have seen small bits of the movies commercials but I never really payed any attention to it.

"Yes, and if you get scared I will hold your hand if that will make you feel better?"

"The movie is fine. But you DONT have to hold my hand, Lucifer."

"Dont call me that."

"Awww."

"Is 2:30 okay?" Luke asks me.

"Yeah. See you later, Luke. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up, put my phone on the charger and go to take a shower.

I turn on the shower water and step in. My mind immediately goes to Luke. His lip bite is such a turn-on. I could feel myself getting harder.

I slide my hand over my length and slowly begin making up and down motions. I get faster and I could tell I was reaching my high point.

"Mmmhhh..." I moan. I really want Luke here with me right now. I release all over the shower curtain. My eyes roll back and I enjoy the feeling.

--------

"Ashton, what do you want for lunch?"
Mom asks as I sit down at the table.

"Im fine. Luke and I are gonna catch a movie. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sweetie." She said, looking at me smiling, "Is he picking you up?"

"I will go ask him."

I open my white door to my room and text Luke.

R u picking me up ?

Luke quickly responds:

Ya where do u live

I send hime my adress and he tells me he will be here around 1:45 or so.

It was only 12:14 so I decided to watch some T.V. Two and a Half Men was my favorite show. Along with The Big Bang Theory.
--------

"Mom, what time is it?" I ask, looking behind me towards the kitchen.

"1:40 you should probably get up now." She answers while making her a sandwich.

"Okay. Luke is going to be here soon. I hope he doesn't lost." I say as I walk up the stairs to my room to put on shoes and grab my phone.

As I walk down the stairs, I hear knocking on the door. I look through the peep-hole to see who it was. It was Luke. "Mom, Luke is here!" I yell whilst opening the front door.

"Okay, I will see you later. Call me when you head back." She says walking to the front door to greet Luke. "Hi, Luke.... Right?"

Luke nods. He looked uncomfortable so I quickly try to leave.

"Bye!" I yell to Mom as she looks at me while she was standing there with the door wide open. I dont blame her for getting a bit hyped up. No one ever asks to hang out with me or go somewhere. This was what.... The. second time?

💀💀💀💀💀💀.

💀 A.N 💀

HIOIIKAHS

LONGER chapter❤️ i think lol

well night

ily

-h.m