Prologue

*ping* an notification was heard coming from my phone.
I was in the middle of taking a nap, when this sound was heard. I opened my eyes frustrated and aggressively took my phone to check who had the audacity to disturb me while I was trying to sedate my nerves. I open my phone to see a notification from Yonsei University (that I applied 1 month ago). I read through the message that they send me,and my mood changed from furious,that I was 1 minute ago, to jovial in seconds.
I was in with a 80% scholarship. It was still a lot of money for me to pay but thanks to the money I had  gather from 8th grade till now, I can go 2-3 years with them plus maybe with a part time job on the side.

But anyways finally I could go to Korea to find my biological family.

Well first let me introduce myself.

Hey I'm Han Y/n and this is the story of my time being in Korea.
I'm eighteen and an orphan.

Although I was adopted at 6 right after my mom's death. I don't remember much from my childhood maybe because of trauma, but that's one of the reasons why I applied on a University in Korea. To find my family and of course to get more answers about my childhood, especially why didn't my twin brother also get sent into a orphanage like I did.
It makes me mad and a little sad just thinking about it.

Anyways I booked the cheapest flight I could find and waited for the date to come.

I hoped my story wouldn't take a fast turn but boy I was so wrong about it...