PART 71 ~ MAURITIUS

PART 71 ~ MAURITIUS

Evening

Mauritius

Sunaina, Sameer, Deepika and Ranveer arrived in Mauritius. They looks at the break taking view and gets amazed. Deepika can’t hold her excitement “Wow ! It’s so beautiful guy’s. Now I can’t wait to see all it’s beauty !”

“But we just came so I think we should just relax and take it easy. Plus, it won’t be too good for our baby !” Ranveer exclaimed.

“Yes Deepika, Ranveer is right we should think of our baby too. We should go to our rooms and meet up at dinner,” Sunaina said. Sameer nods and they goes directly to their resort.

*******

Bon Azur Beachfront Resort

Once inside the resort, Sunaina, Sameer and Deepika, Ranveer goes to their respective suits. Just then Naina and Kartik checked in the same resort. They then goes to their respective rooms.

*******

SaIna’s Suit

Sunaina opens the curtains curtailing the window and gets mesmerized seeing the view in front of her eyes.

“Sameer, come here and see the view. It’s so beautiful and I must say we got the perfect suit to see the view !” she calls him. He walks towards her and see the view “Yes ! It’s indeed beautiful and lovely.”

“Then I think you should be thankful to me that we came here on my insistence. Tum toh yaha aana hi nahi chahte the !” she said sarcastically. He doesn’t reply.

“Fine ! Ab tumhe decide karna hai, ki tumhe aese muh phulakar rehna hai, ki enjoy karna hai !” she said innocently.

“Okay, I will not spoil our mood,” he smiles “Tum change karlo mein aata hu !”

“No need to go, you can stay here. I don’t mind !” she said saucily. He smiles and walks out from there. She touches her stomach emotionally “Thank you baby, it’s because of you that I could see today’s day ! Itne saalo mein pehli baar vo muskuraya. I am so happy now. Tumne dekha tumhare Mamma Papa tumse kitna pyar karte hai !”

*******

Night

SaIna and DeepVeer came to dine in the resort's restaurant. Naina and Kartik too came there but she refuses “Kartik, I know you have a concert after 2 hours. But I feel like taking a stroll in the beach first and then we can dine !”

“Okay !” he agrees and they walks out from there to the beach.

Sunaina is checking the menu while drinking Virgin Mary.

They soon places their order and quickly enough the waiter brings their order.

“Sunaina, there is a good news for you !” Deepika said filling her mouth with the morsel.

“What darling?” Sunaina asked her.

“I got to know your favorite rockstar Kartik is here and guess what. He will be performing in just 2 hours !” she said excitedly.

Sunaina can’t believe it “What are you saying ? Is he really? Then why are we waiting here?”

“Wait now don’t tell..” Sameer almost chocked but she stops him “Yes ! I mean it. Tum aur Ranveer abhi jaoge show ka pass laane. I want to see his concert !”

“Yes please me too ! Ranveer go hurry up,” she said. Ranveer gets up “Okay, as you say !”

Sameer reluctantly gets up to go, while they can’t contain their happiness.