PART 85 ~ SAMAINA MEETS EACH OTHER

Hotel Taj Land

‘Oh, hi Sameer how are you? Shocked Or surprised to see me?’ Naina asked coming towards him.

‘Both,’ he replies coming back to reality.
‘Oh! Then, why this cold response? Won’t you hug your once best friend?’

‘Off course yes,’ he said giving her a side hug.

‘For me, you are still my best friend!’

‘Really! I am honoured thank you,’ she said looking at him. ‘Wait a minute, I want you to meet someone, a person who is very special to me!’

She turns to Kartik and calls him there. Kartik immediately came there. ‘So Kartik, this is Sameer, my once best friend,’ she said introducing them. ‘And Sameer, he is Kartik!’

They shakes hands with each other, when she drops the bomb. ‘My fiancé!’

He gets numb for a moment, but soon composes himself. ‘Oh, then I must say lucky guy!’

She smiles, ‘Yeah, he indeed is!’
‘Nice to meet you man. She has talked a lot about you, I was excited to meet you!’ Kartik said smiling.

‘Same here,’ he said, as he wonders he has heard this voice before somewhere. That’s when it strikes him, that he and Sunaina had gone to his concert and she is his biggest fan. He calls her and she gets surprised to see Naina. ‘So happy, to meet you again. And you finally came to India!’

‘Same here Sunaina! And I must say, your daughter is really very beautiful and so sweet,’ she said.

‘Yeah, she is. After all, she gas gone after her mother,’ he said looking at Sunaina.

She hugs her friend.

And that’s when, she notices her baby bump. She gets emotional but controls herself.

She then, makes her meet her fiancé Kartik. Sunaina gets very happy and surprised to see him face to face.

Sunaina asks him for a autograph and a selfie, which Kartik obliges for. ‘Wait a minute, my niece Kiara is also your very big fan. She will be very happy to meet you!’

Sunaina calls Kiara there. Kiara also gets super happy and still can’t believe that she is standing besides her rock star. She also takes a selfie with him, and takes his autograph.

Preeti and Swati also came there. She hugs them happily.

She then, makes them meet Kartik. They talks with each other, with her looking at Kartik.

‘You are really wonderful and your voice has so much depth and soul in it,’ Sunaina said to which Kartik smiles.

‘Hoga kyu nahi, mera Kartik sabse best jo hai. My Kartik,’ she said blushing and emphasizing on the word “my”

He feels irritated. She and Kartik then meets the rest of the family.

******

Anuj and Radhika also gets to know Kartik's identity and they are more than happy. After cutting the cake and having fun, the guests throngs the dance floor. Kartik sings a beautiful rendition, as everyone gets drowned to his voice.
Naina stands besides him and takes bis hand, in hers as they dances. Sameer and Sunaina also gets mesmerized by his voice. They looks at each other painfully.

******

PRECAP ~ GET TOGETHER