PART 83 ~ PRE CHRISTMAS PARTY

EVENING

O M

Hall

Anuj and Radhika have arrived there to invite Preeti and Pandit with their family in their pre Christmas party. For that they have even booked the rock star Kartik, who has already confirmed and is in India along with his fiancee Naina.

They all are very excited for the party, as it’s been a long time that they have met each other. They then talks on various other things. Pandit looks at Radhika smiling, which irks Preeti as she glares at him. ‘What?’ He asked her. ‘Woh toh mein tumhe baad mein batati hu, wo bhi acche se. Wait and see!’ her tone angry.

‘Oh no, aaj toh mein mar hi gaya,’ he murmurs under his breath. 😜

Their guests gets curious seeing them, but they laughs it off with her stomping her foot on his foot. He tries to smile but is also nervous thinking what will happen to him afterwards. 😜😃

******

Night

K M

SaIna's room

Sunaina tells Sameer about the pre Christmas party organized by Anuj and Radhika, and how they have invited them too. ‘Okay fine, you, Mom, di and Naina go and tell them I have a important meeting so I can’t come!’ he said disinterested.

‘Mein tumse puch nahi rahi hu, bata rahi hu. Tumhe aana hi hoga, aur mein jhoot nahi bolungi. You don’t have any other option, rather than coming,’ she said smirking.

He just glares at her, while unable to say anything. He knows he will have to go there, as there is no other option. He sighs, but deep down he feels uneasy, as if something is going to happen in the party.

But what? Is the question!

******

PRECAP ~ SAMAINA COMES FACE TO FACE