Part 1 || Locked in.

I was in my last class of the day, the class i always tend to fall asleep in. English, i'm always late for the bus because I'm always staying after school so i can finish all the work, it sucks.
I start to doze off thinking about my so called crush Na Jaemin, the schools visual, like how can one person be so beautiful and perfect. But of course my least favorite person comes and ruins it.
"Mrs. Lee, Jiwoo is sleeping in class again! She has nothing written down!"
Hwang Hyunjin, the person i hate most. Always tells on me because he's just a straight up asshole, but my best friend is his sister so i have to deal with him all the time. Let's just take a second to talk about my little 'friend group' Its a group we always hang out with I've even dated one of them before, but the members include, Han Jisung, Hwang Yeji, Lee Felix, and of course me, luckily Hyunjin isn't in the group he's in the so called popular group, containing Seo Changbin, Na Jaemin, Yang Jeongin, and Hyunjin. All the girls are head over heels for them, almost all of them, Yang Jeongin is in the group but is always left out, it's because he's friends with us the weird kids or whatever, Jeongin is a nice, cute, but shy boy, I don't understand why nobody likes him, he's so adorable, and he has the cutest smile but anyway, back to reality. Hyunjin told on me like any other day of school and i have to stay after school to finish my work. The bell rings as if school is over, it is for them but not for me, i have to walk all the way to the library which is like 2 staircase's away. So i have to walk all the way there, and I can't use the elevator because its for the disabled people, but if i just easily jump off a staircase and break a bone i could use the elevator. But anyway i walked to the library and as soon as I walked in i saw him, Hwang Hyunjin.
"What are you doing here?" I say
"Well 4th period class i fell asleep..."
"And you told on me for sleeping in English?"
"Oops..?"
"Ugh can you at least move to the other side of the library so I don't have to look at your face?" I say not wanting to be around him.
"Who wouldn't want to see this beauty?" He asked looking at me in confusion.
"Obviously me, now go away."
"Whatever..."
He finally moved so I could sit in my spot, I pulled out the work i missed and decided to do my homework too. I got comfortable in my chair and started working.
A few hours had past and it was now 5:27 which me and hyunjin obviously didn't notice until now. I looked at my clock and saw it was past 5:15 which is when the doors in the school get locked, and that meant we were stuck in the school, and to add up with that im stuck with the most annoying person on earth! Great am i right?
"Jiwoo.." He called my name in fear.
"What? Is it about we're stuck in here and you just HAVE to go to that party tonight?"
"YES I HAVE TO GO" he said while looking at me.
"Well i bet theres a way out of here so you can go to that dumbass party and i can go home and get my beauty sleep."
"Yea. And beauty sleep? Because i dont see any beauty on that face of yours." He said in disgust.
"Just shut up and lets find a way out of here."
"Mhm.."
We split up to see if they left any doors unlocked. Which there wasn't so I guess we are stuck here. We went back to the library because the librarian has beanbags in there and we could sleep on them.
After a few more hours past of us playing on our phones and talking, i felt like he wasn't as bad as I thought he's actually pretty funny and i just noticed how handsome he was. It started to get cold since it was already 7:48 and thats when it gets cold here in seoul.
He saw me shivering and he did something that i thought he'd never do. He gave me his hoodie, he never gives his hoodies to anybody. It was warm and of course over-sized since he's a lot taller than me. It smelt like ocean breeze cologne which is my favorite. The smell of the cologne eventually made me fall asleep, and little did i know that i might had just fallen for the boy i hate most, Hwang Hyunjin.

811words