Part 2 || Not True.

Disclaimer: there is violence/cursing near the end of the chapter. If you are sensitive or under the age of 11 I advise you to skip this chapter.
————
————
It was about 6:54am when i woke up, i was in panic mode because school starts at 9am luckily i woke up around the time they open the doors, I quickly woke up Hyunjin.
"Hyunjin wake up, they're about to open the doors."
He slowly woke up, his hair was messy, his eyes were puffy, and it was just beautiful, then i found out, i liked him, i never thought it'd happen though. It can't be true, I quickly ran out of the library, and went to the bathroom. I washed off my face.
"Its not true." I kept saying it to myself, I can't fall for an idiot like him. Never could i fall for him.
They opened the doors and I waited a minute until they were all to their classrooms. Then i snuck out and drove home.
I had just noticed i was still in Hyunjin's hoodie, and last night replayed in my head.

"You're not as bad as I thought you were."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah.."

"Oh no" i kept talking to myself to release the stress
"I'll just return the hoodie to him when we get to school, as easy as that."
As soon as I got home i went and took a shower, brushed my hair, dried it, and styled it. After that i changed into my spare uniform, and did the rest of my morning routine. Then I packed my lunch because our school food sucks. There was still an hour and 30mins left so I decided to watch a episode of my favorite show Abyss.
27 minutes into the show I got a text from Yeji

*ᴛᴇxᴛs*
Yeji
There are rumors going around the school that you and Hyunjin slept together.

Jiwoo
What?

Yeji
Some girl posted a picture of you with Hyunjin's hoodie on, now everyone is assuming that you guys slept together.

Jiwoo
We got locked in the school, and he saw I was shivering so he gave me his hoodie. We didn't sleep together. If anything the girls are just jealous that I'm wearing his hoodie and they're not. Lmao

Yeji
Dang, but you're probably going to have a bad day at school, everyone's going to be questioning what you did with Hyunjin.

Jiwoo
Yeah, sadly. Are you coming to school?

Yeji
No. I'm not feeling good. But you should probably head to school it's 8:47

Jiwoo
How do you know I'm still home?

Yeji
You're always late for school because you're always watching Abyss. But seriously go.

Jiwoo
Oh ok. Byee!!

Yeji
Bye!

*ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛᴇxᴛs*

You get your stuff and walk out of the door. You drive to school, and everyone is staring at you, you then go to look for Hyunjin to return his hoodie. Once you find him you run up to him and everyone starts staring, you start to get a little anxious.
"H-Here.." you return his hoodie and walk off. He looks back at you, then he walks off.

⚠️Violence Part, Skip If Needed⚠️

While you were walking to your class a group of girls walked up to you and pushed you up against the lockers.
"Sleeping with my boyfriend, slut?"
"I hope you are aware that he is nowhere near being your boyfriend. And I'd never sleep with him."
"Whatever, you're funny, thinking we would believe you? Why else would you walk into your house with HIS hoodie on at 7am?"
"We got locked in the school."
"Sure.. Girls get her."
They started to punch you, pull your hair, and kick you in your stomach.
Someone finally came up and pulled the girls off of you, your vision was blurry but you could still make out who it was. Hyunjin.
He came up to you and picked you up bridal style and took you to the nurse.
"Ma'am will she be okay?"
"I think she will have to go to the ER, she is really badly hurt, are you her boyfriend?"
"N-No but we are really close."
"If I tell y'alls teachers what happened, will you take her to the ER?"
"Yes, of course."
"Okay I will look up y'alls schedule, go ahead and take her to the hospital."
"Yes ma'am."
Hyunjin took you to his car, and y'all drove off to the hospital.

744words