Part 4 || Did you have to?

"DOCTORS!! DOCTORS PLEASE!!"
"Calm down sir, whats the matter?"
"S-SHES NOT BREATHING PLEASE DOCTOR SAVE HER, I NEED HER!"
"Okay sir, We will take care of her, what room?"
"314"
"Okay please go sit in the waiting room while we see whats wrong."
"Yes, doctor"
I slowly walk to the waiting room, the same words kept playing in my head.
"Hyunjin.. I love you"
Then she had to leave me. The love of my life, left me. I started bursting out in tears causing everyone to stare at me. I quickly text all of Jiwoo's friends and told them what happened, they said they'd be here to comfort me. That'll be the time I tell them that i like her. They'll freak out but its fine.
I go outside to get some fresh air, and calm down, but I can't, its hard when someone you love could possibly die. Just imagining never seeing her face again hurts me, i need her. I really do.
After a few minutes i had finally calmed down and went back inside, they should be here any minute now. The doctor then cane out.
"Mr. Hwang?"
"Yes sir?" I quickly say.
"I have bad news and good news, bad news is that miss. Choi is in a coma, and the good news is that the coma is short, she'll only be asleep for 2 weeks."
"Thank you doctor, am I allowed to go visit her?"
"Yes of course, I mean she is your girlfriend, right?"
"I- no.."
"Oh"
I slowly walk off, going to the room and i text everyone the room number. I sat in the room, I thought to myself how she's never been this quiet, we're usually fighting over something stupid. But now, that won't happen for another 2 weeks. I started to tear up again. I really can't stop crying, I love her too much.
Then the door bursted open with Yeji, Felix, and Youngjae.
"Is she ok?" They all asked basically at the same time
"She's going to be in a c-coma for 2 weeks" Then that tear finally dropped. I finally got the nerves to tell them that I like her.
"I like Jiwoo." I said.
"Hyunjin.. You like Jiwoo?" Yeji asked in confusion.
"I thought y'all hated each other." Youngjae added on.
And Felix just stood there, confused. "Guys let's just go, I don't feel good." We walked out the door, and i gave the doctors my number if anything were to happen. We decided to just stay over at Youngjae & Jiwoo's house.
"Felix.." I said to get his attention.
"Hm" he replied looking a little sad
"You like Jiwoo, don't you." I asked, the whole car was filled with awkward silence.
"Y-Yes.." he said, he started to play with his fingers due to his nervousness, thinking I would do something to him. I looked at him and said, "You're a handsome man, you have more of a chance than I do." He looked at me and shook his head. "She already rejected me.." I could see that he was starting to tear up, i I didn't know what to do, so I gave him a tissue so he could wipe his tears.
"At least you confessed." I said, trying to make him feel better. Which was a terrible attempt. All it did was make the car go silent again.
We arrived to their house, I got out of the car and walked in the house, when I walked in the first thing I remember was when I accidentally kissed Jiwoo, on that day i found out i liked her. I sat down on their couch and played on my phone for a while, trying to get her off my mind was hard, its like i lived off her or something. I've never liked anyone, she's my first love.

645words