Chapter 10 🚧Editing in progress🚧

(Hey y'all should like read my other MHA fic it's an interactive story that you also have to guess who (Y/N) gets with. And it's written WAY better than this.. in my opinion)

I'm sleeping peacefully when suddenly I get woken up by a heavy object getting thrown on top of me. "Oof! What the......KATSUKI! Get off of me I-I can't breath!" I say wheezing and hitting him.

He grumbles something and moves I little. I try to move and get away. I stand up but then suddenly get pulled to the ground. Then he pulls me to him and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. I freeze, I have no idea what to do.

'Is Katsuki freaking Bakugo cuddling with me...Woah his hair is so soft, I'd expect it to be... I don't know..pokey.'

He's grip loosens on my waist just enough, so I'm able to slip out of his grip. I get up and check the time.

'7:38'

"Shit! School starts at 7:50" I walk over to Bakugo and kick him a little. "Hey, wake up we're going to be late school." He just grumbles and turns over. "Oh that's it. KATSUKI WAKE YOUR ASS UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" I scream and splash water on his face with my quirk.

He bolts up and he's obviously pissed. He stands up "What the fuck, (Y/N)!" He yells in face.
"You wouldn't wake up." I shrug. "Come on it's already 7:45." I then flick my wrist so that Katsuki is dry and in his uniform and I'm in mine. "I'll teleport us."
"Wai-" He starts but I already teleported us. We are right outside the door of 1A. "I said wait."
"And what just high horse of misogyny are you on that you think I will listen to everything you say?"
"Wha-no. You can't just go around using your quirk on others without their permission." He tells me.
"Oh! I can't? Cause I seem to recall you using yours all the time without permission." I say and he rolls his eyes as I reach for the door. "You can't say things without being expected to be checked, Katsuki." He grabs my hand.
"You did it again." I look at him confused.
"Did...what?"
"Called me by my give name."
"Oh, that. Well, I just-when I was at your house it was easier to call you all by your first names to avoid confusion. Plus you and everyone else calls me by my first name s-" I suddenly get cut off by the door suddenly swinging open.
"Your late." The monotone yet angry voice of Mr.Aizawa spoke.

———

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, AllMight, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." The whole class gasps and starts whispering. I wasn't surprised because Uncle Sho and Dad had already informed me. Then Sero asks what kind of training this will be doing. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." The class then talks about how cool and excited they are. Uncle Sho tells to get changed and meet at the bus.

Once everyone's outside Iida goes into class representative mode and tells everyone to get in a line so it is easier to get on the bus. But the open layout ruins that plan. We are all in the bus and I end up sitting next to Shoto. I start to feel a little weird but brush it of and listening to the class's conversation. Tsu says how Izuku's quirk is a lot like AllMights and Izuku starts freaking out a little. Kirishima 'saves' him by saying that AllMight doesn't break his bones when he uses his quirk and Tsu agrees. He then starts talking about how his quirk isn't flashy so it will be hard to gain fame. I start to feel a little dizzy but brush that off as well.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugo, and Yagi." Kirishima says.
"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry so he'll never be that popular." Asui says and of course Bakugo gets angry.
"Uh—What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!" He yells leaning over the railing in front of him.
"Ya see." 
"Y'know, we basically just met you." Kaminari begins "So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." I snicker at his comment and Bakugo begins to yell but I cut him off.
"Bakugo. Get over your big ego and be quiet your giving me a headache." I stand up and he faces me "What the hell'd you say bitch!" He yells.
"I said you nee-" I stop mid sentence and put my hand to my head and stumble back a little.
"Hey (Y/N) are you okay?" Shoto asks standing up and supports me.
"Y-Yeah I'm fi-" stop again and feel my eyes go to the back of head.