Chapter 35 (1st Training camp)

In a dark bar a phone call breaks the eerie silence. "There's something I'd like you to prepare for me. That's right. We're about to start playing a brand new game." A dry voice spoke intentions for the worst. It was Tomura Shigaraki.

Still laying down my eyes shoot open my breathing heavy. It was weird, the dream felt real like a vision almost. I try to shake it off as I get ready for school but his face and that voice keeps popping it's way into my head.

Time Skip

Aizawa has all of us stand out side of the bus so he can give us a talk.

'Hello my name is Shota Aizawa and welcome to my Ted Talk.'

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high, it's time for your summer vacation to finally begin. However...don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra"."

"Yes, sir!" The class exclaims and everyone begins talking. "So you excited?"  I ask Katsuki.
"No."
"Oh it's fine if your nervous I'm sure the teachers won't be that hard on you." I taunt and he let's small explosions from his hand. He stops when we hear a voice. "I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean they actually failed the final exams? *gasp* That must be so embarrassing. Especially since you're supposed to be so much better then my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" It was that jerk from class B, Monoma.

'I really don't like him. He's like Katsuki but less angry and more entitled. No one even said that our class is better then theirs. Well except for Katsuki but he meant he is better then everyone. Not class A is better then B.'

Immediately after he spoke his classmate, Kendo, hit him in the back of the neck, knocking him out. "Don't mind him." She says and takes him on their bus.
"Time to get on the bus !" She yells and the run to the bus.

"The girls of Class A and Class B. It's like a buffet of bombshells!" I regretfully hear Mineta say. I look at Katsuki and close my eyes, so I don't accidentally hurt him, and he chuckles. He went to give me a side hug but quickly retreated before anyone saw.

"Attention Class A our bus is here! Everyone line up in seating order!" Iida yells.
"At hate taking orders from him." Katsuki growls
"He's the class rep. get over it."
...
"Come on! We should go!" I laugh and run to the bus.

We're in the bus for 10 minutes before Aizawa tells us "Here's the deal. We'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused."  Ignoring him everyone starts talking but he gets over it. I over heard Denki ask why we don't have music going and an idea pops into my head.

(I do this a lot when reading fanfics. If I don't like something in the story I'll ignore it. So you can do this, because I feel like a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable doing this. It doesn't have any relevance to the story. Just something fun that I want to include)

"You want music Denki?!"
"Yeah!"

I snap my fingers and music starts playing and colorful lights are throughout the bus. "Dancing quirk." I whisper so no one knows I can't actually dance. I dance down the isle and my classmates laugh, dance also, and give me impressed looks. That dance quirk is no joke, like it is really impressive.