chapter 1

~chapter 1~

Jessicas P.O.V

I'm Jessica, and I used to be Niall Horans best friend. I moved from Davenport Iowa to Mullingar Ireland when I was 14. When I first moved here the Horan family came over and greeted us.

Me and Niall had a special connection and became friends instantly. He kept me away from all of the jerky guys i liked and im really thankful for that! I did the same for Niall too except it was the other way around. Because we got along so well everyone thought that me and Niall were dating.

In school Niall and i werent the most popular people but we didnt want to be popular. We still got invited to really awesome parties still and most people knew who we were because we were pretty cool human people, although i swear Niall is really a monkey.

When Niall left for the X Factor, everyone told how good of a best friend I had. On the show Niall had gotten 3rd place. When One Direction came about, everyone asked me for autographs and tickets from Niall. But I didnt really talk to Niall anymore.

It sucked being know as Niall Horans Ex BFF. The only people who didnt treat me differently were my other best friends. Mainly my bestest friend Anna. Anna knew Niall and we were all friends. Shes the only one that knows exactly what happened between Niall and I. How he never would contact me even when he promised he would.

I told her yesterday about Niall coming back.

No way!'' she said.

"Yes Way! I yelled.

''Is he moving back to that-"

"Yes." I finished.

"What are you going to say to him?'' she asked.

"Abosolutley nothing."

"Good not a word." she said.

"Thats the plan" I said.

"Even though you know he's cute."

"Just go" I laughed.

"Oh come on Jessica. You guys would be adorable."

"Eww. Im never talking to that bastard again!" I gagged.

"Mhm okay Jessica. Just watch you'll forgive him." She said as she left.