chapter 10

Did he just ask me to marry him!?! We just got together. should i say yes? or should i say no? i dont know.

"I ummm."

"Will you?

"No."

I felt really bad. He started to cry a little. He took the ring and put it in the box. He threw the box down and walked away with his hands on his head.

"Im sorry Niall! Come back!"

Niall ran away from home I guess is what the police told me. I cried and cried. Was he going to try to kill himself? What if he already killed himself? He doesnt hold sadness well. I tried calling his phone but it went to voicemail. I need to know what is going on. I called the police'

"Is this an emergency?"

"Yes."

"What is your emergency?"

"I need to know whats happening with my boyfriend Niall Horan."

"Im sory but we're not aloud to give out that imformation to anyone."

"No! Im crying because im afraid hes not ok. What if hes gonna kill himself? Are you even gonna search for him?"

"We already found him honey."

"Where is he?"

"Hes here in the station you may come down if youd like."

"Im on my way!"

I got in the car and sped to the police station.
I saw Niall and he didnt look to good. He had a huge cute on his forehead.

"May i talk to you sweety?"

"Sure."

"Your boyfriend got into a car accident. We are going to send him to an emergency room right now. You may come aboard the ambulance.

"Ill come."

"Good to know"

We got to the hospital but i had to wait outside the room. I finally got a doctor to talk to me.

"Is Niall ok?"

"Go in and see."

"Ok damn. Hey Niall."

"Who are you? Wait are you Veronica? I love you veronica so much."

"This is your girlfriend Jessica."

"Im soor but i dont know you so please leave me alone."