chapter 6

Jessica's P.O.V

Moving wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I miss Niall more than I should. I really want to see him again. I saw that they have a concert in August in 8 months, but that's too long. It's only been one day. I hear a knock on my door. I answer it and it is Niall!

"NIALL!!!!!" I ran and jumped into his arms making my legs wrap around his stomach and kissed him for around 10 seconds.

"Hey Jessica, you're excited to see me! Wow haha."

"I love you so much Niall I missed you after one day of leaving!!! I'll go out with you if you still want me to be your girlfriend."

"Well I kinda have a girlfriend now. Im sorry Jess."

Thats when I jumped out of his arms and went to the bathroom and cried so much my undereyes were swolen. I couldn't believe what just happened. I totally embarassed myself doing that.

"jessica come out. Im sorry if I need to I'll break with her just to be with you."

"Would you really do that just for me?"

"I would. I've waited for so long just to be with you. I think I can handle breaking up with my girlfriend just to go out with you. I really like you and I want you to be mine baby!"

"Thank you Ni."

Niall pulls out his phone, and dials Veronicas number to break up with her.

"Veronica?"

"Hey babe."

"look, I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry."

"I understand. I still love you though."

"Thank you for understanding. Bye."

"Bye."

"Alight Jessica, will you go out with me? I promise to love you and cherish you for as long as we shall live. I'll love you through sickness and through health. Will you be mine?"

"Yes I will Nialler!!!"

I ran into his arms again and kissed him not stopping. His tongue wanted in and I let it in. Soon enough he carried me to the bed and he took his shirt off. We layed there. I rested my head on his chest, not knowing what to do next.