chapter 5

(Next Day)

Jessica's P.O.V

I can't believe I just rejected Niall. I meant to say yes, but I cant go back now. Damn it i'm stupid.

Niall's P.O.V

I really wish she said yes to me. It breaks my heart because I know i'm in love with her. Shes the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Maybe I just need to wait a little while longer to regain our friendship, although I leave again tomorrow. I just need to keep in touch so we will still be friends. I love her and she needs to know that. I still have to tell her that I leave tomorrow. She will be pissed off with me. I'll ask her id she can go with me.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"Niall please I dont really want to talk right now."

"I really need to tell you and ask you something."

"Quickly please I have to leave soon."

"What? Where?"

"Im moving to New York."

"Why are you moving to New York?"

"No one here likes me. I get bullied everyday because i'm ugly and somehow a slut."

"Jessica, you are beautiful and you need to know that. I know you're not a slut."

"They dont think so Nialler."

"I do and thats all that matters."

"Niall i gotta go now. What was your question?"

"I guess it's useless now."

"Please just tell me."

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on tour with us. But I guess it's a no because you're leaving me and everyone else. You know I'll miss you the most. And now you've got me in tears because I love you so much and you're my one thing."

"I'm sorry Niall, but it's just you that likes me. I would say yes to going on tour with you but I just can't make myself do it because I want to be alone. I know that sounds stupid but it's true. And I have to go. Bye."

"Okay. I love you. Bye."

"Love you too Nialler."