chapter 7

After we slept, I woke up to a messy haired Niall. He looked so cute, and he had flushed red cheeks. I kissed his cheek and he woke up. He forgot that he went on tour today with the rest of the lads.

"Niall you need to leave in 1 hour for the airport!"

"Shit. I'm hungry. Cook me some pancakes? I'll love you even moorre!"

"Ok. Just get dressed while I make you food."

"Thank you haha. I love you."

"Love you too."

I kind of burned his pancakes but they're good enough.

"I smell burnt pancakes! What is going on?"

"Sorry haha."

Niall was wearing his white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans, with white converse.

"Nice shirt."

"Thanks. So I need to know if you want to go on tour with the lads and I?"

"I'd love to go on tour with you."

"We have to leave now then."

"Lets go."

Nialls P.O.V

I'm so excited to go on tour with the babe.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"How much longer?"

"5 Minutes. But I need to stop in the gas station."

"Damn it Niall why didn't you do it earlier?"

"Sorry haha."

We pulled up to the gas station. Niall came back to the car with messed up hair, a bloody arm, and a ripped shirt. He had just gotten mobbed.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Probably gonna bleed out though haha just kiddin. Im perfectly fine."

"I'm sure."

"Ok then."

We arrived at the air port and saw Zayn sitting outside the building.

"Hey Niall." Zayn said

"Whats up?" Niall asked

"What happened to ya mate?" Zayn asked

"I got mobbed but no big deal." Niall replied

"Alright." Zayn said

We went inside and boarded the plain to go to California. The rest of the band was already on the plane. Niall was surrounded by Liam and Harry. Across from them was Louis, Zayn, and Paul. I had to sit by myself behind Paul. That kinda pissed me off that Niall didn't want to sit by me. He didn't even ask if I wanted anything. A girl came up behind me asking if I was Niall's girlfriend. I said yes. She called me a bitch ass slut. I started to cry as she laughed while walking away. I know Niall heard her say it and he looked back at me not doing anything and turned away and talked to Liam. Niall saw that I was crying and he just turned around??? What an ass! I can't believe he did that. I then texted Niall.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing I don't think."

"You saw me crying and you did nothing about it. That really upsets me."

"I'm sorry. I'll be there in a second."

"Okay thanks."

Niall came and sat next to me and he put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you crying?' He asked.

"I just got called a bitch ass slut for dating you."

"Dont worry babe. You know you aren't do let that get to you."

"Excuse me Niall. Who is this?" Paul asked.

"Shes going on tour with us." niall replied.

"No she's not, so im sorry love but you'll have to leave when we land."

"She's coming with no matter what you say Paul. I love her and I will not let her go out of my heart again." Niall said.

"Niall forget about this, shes not coming."

"Then i'm going with her."

"Then leave Niall. You're not even a good singer. Thats why no one cheers for you when you start singing!" Paul shouted.

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe Paul said that to me. If i'm such a bad singer then why am I in the band? Ya know, Pauls right. I am a bad singer. Im going to quit the band.