Chapter 11

Jessicas P.O.V
I cant believe he doesnt remember me, but he remembers his ex Veronica. What the fuck is going on right now? Oh im so pissed. This is all my fault for saying no to marrying him. I feel so stupid. I need to go back in and figure this out.

"Hey Niall. This is your girlfriend Jessica. I know you dont remember me but let me eplain please."

"Ok."

"We were best friends but then you went on a tv show and you became famous. When you came back we started dating. Then yesterday we went to the park and you asked if I would marry you. I said no to you and you got angry with yourself and got in a car accident. Do you remember me now?

"I do. Youre Jessica Lee Miller!"

"Yes!! I love you Niall. One question though."

"Ask away."

"When you thought I was Veronica, why did you say you loved her? Are you cheating on me?"

"I can explain."

"Niall James Horan! Youre a dirty fucking cheater! I cant believe you would do this to me. I thought you loved me. Why would you propose to me if you have a girlfriend? We are done and over forever. Dont expect me to be friends with you anymore. I am done with you!"

"Let me explain! And youll forgive me."

"Youve gone to far this time Horan!"

"Let me explain."

"There is nothing to explain. Im so done with you. And i'm going home."

"Whatever. You never even gave me a chance to explain what happened."

"BYE HORAN!! AGAIN, WE'RE OVER!!"

Im so done with him. Im going home now. I went up to my room and I heard a loud bang outside. I know it'll be Niall so im not looking. I hear Mauras voice outside.

"Could you come outside Jessica?"

"Sure."

"You need to forgive Niall. He told me everything. You shouldve let him explain this dear."

"He was cheating on me though."

"Jessica, Veronica is his step sister."

"Are you serious?"

"Its real."

"I feel so stupid right now. I'll go back and forgive him. Thanks for explaining this. I was kinda being a dick for not letting him talk."

"It was no problem hun."

Im going to the hospital now to forgive Niall. Although i should be the one forgiven.

"Hey Niall. Im sorry for what i said to you and that i didnt believe you."

"Its alright Jess, I still love you."

"Can we date again?"

"Yes haha. I get out of the hospital soon. All of my memory is back now."

"Good."

"Horan youre free to go n" The doctor said.

"Thanks doc. Cmon Jessica lets get out of here."