Chapter Eight : Engagement Announcement

Chapter Eight ~ Engagement Announcement

20 September 2019

Misha Nonoo's wedding guests includes Prince André, Alice Christensen, Princess Amelia, Princess Beatrice, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Princess Eugenie

Celebrities arrived looking spectacular to designer Misha Nonoo's lavish rome wedding to her Energy Entrepreneur beau, Michael Hess on Friday night. The wedding took place in Villa Aurelia at 6pm to coincide with the sunset, and was followed by a gala dinner and a dance. The lavish 17th-century villa boasts breath-taking views across Rome from its gardens.

The dress code stated women wear full-length dresses and men dress in tuxedos for the star-studded nuptials. Stars on the guest list included Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, model Karlie Kloss and her husband, Joshua Kushner, singer Katy Perry and her partner, actor Orlando Bloom, Prince André of Denmark, Alice Christensen, Princess Beatrice of York, Princess Eugenie, Princess Amelia of Wales, Michael Davis and of course the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Needless to say, strong security measures were taken to protect guests' privacy.

• • •

24 September 2019

Prince André announces his engagement to Alice Christensen

Prince André of Denmark has announced his engagement to Alice Christensen

An official statement announcing the news was also released on the Danish royal family's official website.

• • •

700,000 likes

700,000 likes

princessamelia Such exciting morning to André and Alice on announcing their engagement. Congratulations, to my favorite couple.