Chapter Three : Who is Alice Christensen

Chapter Three | Who is Alice Christensen

The world went into a frenzy ten days ago. It is partly because Prince André himself is a high-profiled royal, but everyone was also paying attention to the fact that Prince André's girlfriend, Alice Christensen.

Alice Christensen is definitely is different from other girls that Prince André has dated. She is biracial and super successful.

But what do we know about Alice Christensen?

Alice Christensen
(Alice Vivienne Lux Christensen; born 18 October 1996) is a Thai of Norwegian descent model, businesswoman, and socialite. She is fluent in Thai, Danish, English, Spanish, French and Norwegian.

Alice's mother, Davika is a Thai insurance company executive while Alice's father, Robert Christensen is a Norwegian property developer and the majority shareholder of High-Rise, a property development company.

Her elder sister, Clenice; born 4 April 1994 is a property developer and chief executive officer of High-Rise, a property development company.

Christensen attended Regents International School Pattaya for primary and secondary education before moving to Bangkok Patana School. Christensen graduate of Bachelor of Arts/Science, Ohio State University in 2016.

In 2015, Christensen founded her own company, Qianyu Company, a development, investment, production, publicity, marketing, copyright operations, and other film and television related business.

She's also an investor in JetSmarter, a startup that allows people to rent private jets like they would an Uber or Lyft.

She has endorsed famous brands including Maybelline, Pantene and Uniqlo. Christensen is the first Thai model who received the title of "Friend of Louis Vuitton" and became the first ever Thai celebrity featured in US Vogue.

She has 44.5 million followers on Instagram. 25 million followers on Twitter and Facebook.

Her popularity stems from various facts, one being that she is sweet, caring and down to earth to everyone she encounters whether it's her fans, producers, directors, co-stars, fashion designers, etc. Everyone who has worked with her can vouch for her on being ethical and professional with her job, making her an easy person to work with.

Her hobbies are Horse-back riding, swimming, basketball, soccer, pottery & painting.

Her favorite foods are Som Tum (Papaya Salad), Kai Kem (Salty Eggs), Namprick Num (Grilled Goat Pepper Paste), Salmon, Sticky Rice & Fried Chicken.

Her favorite flower is Chocolate Cosmos Flower.

The Danish Royal court confirmed Prince André and Alice Christensen's relationship, by stating that the two are a couple and are very serious.

André's romance with the model was revealed ten days ago — but they had kept it secret for months.

André and Alice were spotted hand-in-hand for the first time, while out on a date in London.

The couple cemented their relationship when André was reported to have gained the blessing of Alice's dad, Robert.