Main Characters

Brooke- A die-hard rocker. She is really tall and nice. But when you agrivate her she will snap on you in a split second. She is really funny and loves a good cuddle. She is a bit of a girly girl but mostly tomboy. She is the lead guitarist/singer in her band Riot!. {A;N I know that is Paramoress album. Shh.} Played by Emma Campbell-Lanik.

Mika- She is extremely sarcastic. She loves to die her hair and joke around. She likes to eat sour candy and wear band tees. Likethe other girls, you would never see her without a beanie and her skate board. She is knows how to fight so you better back off. She plays guitar and sings in her band Riot! Played by Avril Levign.

Cassie- The weird one. She can make anybody laugh when they are feeling down. No matter what she has got the girls back. She can fight her own battles. She just wants to cuddle. She loves singing. It is her passion and anyone who calls her fake will be hunted down. She play bass in her band in Riot! Played by Elizabeth Gillies.

Alexa- She is sort of the mother of the group. She is the reason the girls are not in jail. But she has badass in her. She is the is the oldest at age 20. She loves the girls but wonders what she is getting herself into. She is in love with beanies and black nail polish. She is the drummer in her band Riot! Played by Nina Dobrev.

Band Camp. Sounds plain right? Well this band camp is for The rich, famous, or talented. But some people get in because of money. They might sound like a roach but if they have the money they can get in. Some people are just famous. Like My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, or Sleeping wiith Sirrens. But one group got in by an email of them at practice. What happens when they meet Five Seconds of Summer? What happens when the lads are their cabin mates? Will they hit it off?