Day 1: The Roomates, and the Fakers

Brookes POV:

We just arrived at Band Camp! I am about to meet my idols like MCR, ATL, and Paramore. We have to keep it cool though. I mean the rich kids will be hyperventalating over the famous kids. Wouldn't want them to think we are weirdos. That would be awkward.

"Hello, my name is Brooke Jennings.I am part of the band Riot!. We were wondering where our cabin is." I said being the only one able to speak right now. The girls look shell-shocked.  "Ah yes. Cabin 101. Sorry. You will be in one of the guys cabins. But you might like the band you are rooming with. Five Secons of Summer. They are really popular." said the receptionist. Of course we know 5sos. I mean who doesn't. We just don't fawn over them like other girls.

As we walked towards the cabin, the rich girls who sook like crayola raped their faces. They were all blue eyed barbie dolls that clearly had work done. "Looks like we have haters ladies." said Cassie. "S'all good. They will see who is boss." said Mika. "Mika you should dye your hair red next time." I told her. Currently her hair is blonde blue and pink. "I was thinking the same thing." she replied.

W just walked into the giant cabin. "Woah." we all said in sync. There were four pairs of bunk beds a kitchen and a living room. " I CALL TOP BUNK" we all said. So we all got on the bunks and started unpacking. As we unpacked, we were wondering how we were going to decorate the cabin. You see this is an anual camp. Once you get accepted you go every year. So you are supposed to decorate your cabin with spraypaint and everything else. Luckily we are the head of art club aswell. So we are good with spraypaint. "I was thinking that we could do designs and lyrics. In blue black and purple." said Cassie. "That sounds so cool." said Alexis.

Then the guys came in. My eyes immediately locked with Lukes. "So you must be Riot! Well we are Five Seconds of Summer or 5sos. I am Luke Hemmings." said Luke. "Calum Hood." said Calum. "Michael Clifford." said Michael. "And I am your father. Phsyc. I am Ashton Irwin." said Ashton. "Oh we know who you are. I am Brooke Jennings." I said. "Cassie Hale." said Cassie. "Mika Cline." said Mika. "Alexis Inns. But call me Alex" said Alex. "Oh you do know us. Why arent you fangirling?" asked Calum. "Why arent you fanboying?" Cass retorted. "Touche" replied Calum. "Damnit. You guys already took the top bunks." said Michael. "Damn straight. And tonight is the first bonfire so get ready." I told everybody. 

The girls and I went into our bathroom that had eight showers. It was the size if my room back home! After we took a shower and all that junk we started to get dressed. I wore black ripped shorts with a Ramones band Tee with a maroon beanie and maroon Vans. Cassie wore the same thing except she wore a batman top and a black beanie and vans. Mika wore black high waisted shorts and a Nirvanah croptop that showed off her belly button ring with a white beanie and white vans. Alex wore a Misfits top with black ripped shorts, a grey beanie and grey vans. I say we look damn good. The guys were dressed simular to us and we all left.

"Wait guys. We have to make a pact to stick together. No matter what. Pinkie Promise." said Cass. We took pinkie promises very seriously. So we promised.