The Bonfire

Cassie's POV:

After we made the promise we walked to the bonfire. "Well if it isn't the poor wannabes." said some fake hoe. "Excuse me?" I said. Raising my eyebrow. "Listen. We all know you are only here to get the boys. Well they are ours. I bet they only hang out with you because they are being nice." said Bimbo number 1. Is this bitch crazy? "Are you crazy?" Alex voiced my thoughts. "No but you are if you think that you are going to get the guys." said Bimbo number 2. "Yeah. They will obviously fall for our amazing talent and ditch you losers."  said Bimbo number 3. "Ta-ta losers." said Bimbo number 4. Then they walked away. "What the fuck just happened?" asked Mika. We just shrugged and caught up with the guys.

 "Ok guys. We are going to have a get to know you night. We are going to name why we are here and three intresting facts about ourselves. For example, my name is Jane, I am Camp Supervisor, I am like a mama bear. I am fourty-three and can't have kids." she said. "You could be our mom!" yelled some random dude from the back. "Of course sweet heart." she replied to that general direction. And it went on like that till it got to Bimbo number 1. "Hello. My name is Jenna. I am here because I have talent. I am in the band The Perfs. I am super rich and super pretty." she said while looking straight at Luke. "Hello. My name is Ashley. I am here with Jenna, Britney and Becky. I am so rich. I sing good too." said Ashley. You could tell she aggrivated Alex. "Hi my name is Becky. I am a rich bitch-" "YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE BITCH PART!" Mika yelled. Everybody started laughing. Tthat girl sometimes. "Anyways before I was so rudely interupted, I am like so talented. Unlike some people-" 'Yourself." Mika interupted again. By now she gave up and glared at Mika. "I am obviously Britney. I am here because I am in the band The Perfs. I am obviously geourgeous.I am such an amazing singer. I have so much money." she said. Oh my Gosh is she annoying.

Then It was my turn.

Calums POV:

It was finaly Cassies' turn. I don't know what it is about that girl but she is intriguing. "Hi guys. The name is Hale. Cassie Hale. Anyways I am here because I am in a band with my besties called Riot! I am the bassist. I am awesome. And I just want to have fun." she said. She seems really cool. Is it just me or does she look familiar. Like her face. She is really pretty though. Her long black and blue hair casscading down hey back, framing her pale face. Woah Calum. Get to know her first. Then it was Brookes turn.

Lukes POV: 

It was Brookes turn. She is really pretty and I think the guys fancy the other girls as well. "Heyo! My name is Brooke Jennings. I am here with my main girls from my band Riot! I am the lead guitarist/singer. I can't cook for shit which is why I live off of pizza sour candy and sprite. I have no secrets." she said. Damn. She seems really cool. We should get to know them. Next up was Mika.

Michaels POV:

Next up was Mika. She is really pretty. "Hi guys. I am Mika. I am the other guitarist in the group. I love dying my hair. I skate and drink sprite all day. I am not fake unlike some people...." she said trailing off looking dead straight at some fake bitch. She could dye my hair sometimes. Then came Alex. 

Ashtons POV:

Then came Alex. "Hi guys Alex is the name drumming is My game. I like icecream. I'd rather spend a day in sweats playing the drums to a ramones song. I am basically the mother of the group." thrn she sat down. Man. She seems cool. Mabye we could have a drum session some time. Like that the bonffire was over.