Decorating the Cabin

Alex's P.O.V.:

The next morning the girls and I woke up before the boys and Cassie thought let's have a little fun. So we got some washable markers, since we aren't that evil. I drew I love Alex on Ashtons forehead. Mika drew MIKA IS THE BEST GUITARIST EVER TO EXIST!!! along with doodles on Michaels face. Brooke wrote Brooke is a sexy badass on Lukes face. Finally, Cassie wrote Cassie is sexier than me on Calums face. My frieands everybody. 

We were drinking talking about our daay, getting ready when I heard a series of girly shreiks. The boys must be up. "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE?!?!?" yelled Ashton. "Language mister." I said walking towards them. "Don't worry Alex made us use wash off marker." said Brooke. "Had to screw the fun, didn't ya Alex?" said Cassie. "I love you to guys, damn." I said. "It's ok. I am always here for you Alex. MALEX FOREVER!!!!" yelled Mika. "No. It's CALEX FOREVER!" yelled Cassie. "You guys got it all wrong. IT'S BRALEX FOREVER!!!" said Brooke. Then they all held onto me for dear life. Totally ignoring the boys amused, and now clean faces. "Guys..Need.Air...Can't...Breath.." I managed to choke out. As soon as they let go I gasped for air.

We then left for breakfast. The girls and I were about to sit down when we saw the guys looking uncomfrortably close with the puffballs, sorry I mean the Perfs. So we went to check that out

Ya Know what. Screw this I'll continue this on my other account TheRealSarcasticSam same title. Still copy write though.