22.

Unedited*

Song: Body Ain't Me by Pink Sweat$

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

Harry's POV

I was...speechless.

No thoughts crossed my mind.

No gasps of horror fell from my lips.

Not a single tear fell from my eyes.

But that didn't mean I wasn't dying as I watched my other half make out with someone I thought was no longer a competitor for his love.

It felt like my soul had fallen in a shredder.

 I had never felt such dread and agony in my entire life.

My life couldn't be normal.

Nothing ever stayed simple.

Shit always had to hit the fan.

And within a millisecond something in me snapped.

"Remotionem Compagi!"

I watched as Pansy became a jointless blob on the floor and smiled as she screamed out in pain.

Draco looked stunned by the sight of her on the floor before staring at me with empty mercury eyes.

They burned into me, revealing to me that his actions were intentional and that he no longer cared.

"So this is how it's going to be, Malfoy?" I spat. "Unofficially official my ass."

"..."

"We get in one bloody argument and you've already got your tongue down Parkinson's throat?!?!"

"Why do you care?"

"Wh-Why do I care?" I frowned. "Is our predicament a joke to you? Did these last few years mean absolutely nothing to you?"

"I don't care."

"You don't care?" 

The platinum blonde seemed to be growing irritated by my incredulous tone. "What are you going to do, Potter?" he sneered. "Hex me? Take away my joints?"

Pansy was sobbing before she shrieked. "Harry! Potter! Fix me right now!"

"Silencio. " I muttered before refocusing on Draco. "..."

"We both know Alexander is going to be livid when she finds out the golden boy who lived, used a jinx she told us not to."

I dug my nails into my palm as I gripped my wand, puffing my cheeks as I stormed towards him, stepping on Pansy like the doormat she is.

He didn't even flinch as he glared at me.

"So this is it?"

"Yes."

"Alright then." I nodded. "If either of us die, then it will be entirely your fault."

"..."

"Do you understand that?"

"Yes."

I turned away as I tried to contain how angry I was feeling, but I knew he could feel it radiating off of me.

I knew my thoughts of strangling and cursing him were flooding his mind.

"If you want to hurt me so bad, why don't you just do it, Potter?"

"Because I don't want to hurt myself." I grumbled before walking away.

Hermione's POV

I sat down next to Blaise in the library, quietly reading a book while he worked on an assignment one of his classes.