Chapter 1 Beginning

A/N before i began the story. I want to let everyone know this is a Short Story with Short Chapters.  I apologies  for short chapters. I just ended up having them. I try to make them exciting. Hope you all Enjoy my book. Comments and Votes please!! 😊 Lets Start the Story!!

Once their was a princess staring In her bedroom window. Her room was beautiful, bright and also great place to sit by the window, just day dreaming, star glazed, or look into the kingdom. She was a princess and she was Powerful then ever, but she didn't know that how Powerful she was yet. But soon she'll find out. Their was a knock on her door. I turn around to see who it was. It was my Beloved cousin / warrior Andrew. I smiled. "Andrew, " I said. " Angelica" he said. "How are you my Dear cousin. " I said. " I'm fine. Thought ill check on you, " Andrew said. "I am doing just fine" I told him. "Would you like to stretch for bit? " he ask. I smiled and agreed. I got up and white gowned flown to ground.

We went around the flower garden who a placed the Princess loved to be with white benches and beautiful flowers, everyone bowed at me. We sat on a bench. Then we saw Duke, he's named was Joel.. I couldn't but blush. He saw us and came over. "Hello princess". He said. "Hello" I said. "I was wondering would you like dinner this Friday night? " he ask. "Yes I would. Pick me up @ 5pm." I said. He smile. " till we meet again." He kissed my hand and walked away. I smiled. We were always ment to be Together. I knew it. Andrew and I talk a little bit more. He toke me back to my room. We said good byes. Andrew smiled at me and left. I went back looking outside of my bedroom window. I had strange feeling someone or something was looking at me too. But I was quite sure or why or what for.

Prince Matthew pov

Okay. To understand Me, so we got to go back to beginning.

*Turning the Clock Backwards *

SO I reach to this Land.... Where everything started and whom in fact started the war between Light Angels Vs Dark Angels. But honestly this isn't why I'm here. So my name is Mathew, I am a Prince Dark Angel and I am trying to get answers and have Princess Angelica to Understand we aren't different. We are the same. That I'm in love with her for us for our people. That I've always loved her since I was child, when my parents told me stories of the Light Angel's Princess Angelica and knew we always meant to be together and save our people. I will fight for all this till the end.

*Sending Clock back to where It present*

So this where I am now. Looking at my window from my Cloud from part of my kingdom to hers staring at her. Thinking what to do. "Damn it. She has damn date. I knew I'm going to damn slow of this. I gotta think faster. But she don't know about her powers yet. But how can I have get there sooner? Think.. " I thought of myself. Then he figure out an plan. I think it may work. She disappeared she must went sleep. So he decided to do same.. "Good night my beautiful Angel" he said out loud. The moon shine brighter then ever.