Chap 10 someone came to help fallen prince

"oh my god i got another one of these people. How many more going to come and help him." i said to myself. "Hello princess" she said. " hello sara, is that your name" i said. "Yes it is," she said.

Couldn't help it she was more nicer then Mathrew. She seem nice. But what's her reason she here. "So why are you here, Sara?" i asked. She smirk like him. "I'm here to guide my brother. He isnt as charming as me," she said. "Ya no kidding. So you are more charming?" i said. " Well i think i am. I care about people feelings and culture. I believe people have the right to know the truth. See eye to eye" she explained. I couldn't help but smile. I think she understands me better then anyone else out there.

But less she knows noone does, cuz noone lives in my shoes or seen how my life is. These people just came in my life and now they think they know me. I dont even know them. I dont know what they meaning in my life or what theirs reason to comes in my life. I looked at both of them, I smiled. I finally feeling the sun coming up. I must be awaking up. I faded away.

I woke up and looked around. Andrew and Joel was still there. "Shes awake," says Joel. "What happen?" I asked. " You had a bad fall from your episodes", said Joel. I looked at him and nodded. "You need find a way to calm down or your hurt yourselves or someone," said Joel. I said, "I know." They schedual her relaxing yogo and crystals to calm her down.