Chapter 5 Dream

Mathew P.o.v.

I jumped in Angelica's Dream. I saw her in the dream. " Princess hi." She looked back. " how?" She asked. "Because we are the same!" He answered. "Mathew I told you to leave me be." I said. " oh I don't follow the rules quick well. Plus I can't leave you alone.. I love you Angelica. We are meant to be together. " he said. "No we aren't. We will never ever be. I'm supposed be with Joel. He'll protect me from you." I said. He smirk. "Princess, I will always be able to get in mind. But your stronger then you think. Come, let me show you the Future!" I said I held out his hand. "Mathew, I honestly do not want to know my future holds with you, because it doesn't exist" she hissed. I looked at her. Which I do not know what to do. She didn't want to know the truth yet. But I don't want to Ruin my chance with her. "Besides, Joel asked me to be his. I said yes," she said. I looked at her. "Do you love him?" I said. "What not to love? Hes perfect. We were meant for each other. So yes I'm falling for him", she explained. I looked at her glumly. I looked at him. "Will I hope my chance isn't lost yet!" I said. I rolled my eyes at him.. "Did you just rolls at me?" I said. "Yes why?" She said. "That drives me crazy... don't do that. Unless you want punished." I said. She looked around and found some chairs.

She found a chair and sat down. She thought "Punished huh.. hmm interesting". I looked at him. "What kind of Punishment?" I ask him. "Oh now you are interested." I said. I want towards me. "I can make you do wild things". I said. I looked at him. "Do u dare to?" I said. "Um, I'm not sure", she said. "If you do it again. I will. " i said. I nodded. She looked at sky.. its was almost dawn. "Morning Princess" said out of no where. Someone was in the my room. I looked him and faded away. Dreams never lasted. Im glad by so.

A/N
Sorry this is short!! I hope YouR Enjoying it!!