Chap 2 Girls Day

The week want by fast it was already Thursday. Princess Angelica friend Mary decided to come over. Angelica was laying on couch day dreaming when Jacob came in saying she had a Guest. I smiled. I looked up. I saw Mary. I got up and hug her. "Hello Mary, " I said. "Hello Angel " she said. Only certain people usually call me that. "I heard you have a date and thought you would like an Girls day today to get ready for tomorrow? " Mary ask. I looked her happy surprised smile. "YES PLEASE" I SAID. "OK. Lets go then. I'll have Jacob get Ready then. " Mary said. I nodded and smiled. I got my shoes on and my purse and headed out. Jacob met us outside.

First we stop to try to some offits. I tried on couple. Okay like 10. but I finally find the one, it was lavender that was short with a V-neck and long in the back and found some cute white high heels. Then we decided to get a bite to eat at one of the famous restaurants. except, I saw this man twice in same spot. I just ignored though. I order my food and water. We ate then we decided to go to spa. Then I saw the guy again. I was thinking that couldn't be right. But I ignored it again. I got my nails done, they were lavender and diamonds. We walked back to castle. I feel like we were getting followed. I looked back saw a hooded person. "What do you want? " I asked. No one answered. "I know you are there. What the hell do you want from me? " I screamed.

Lightings and thunders started in sky. I looked in the sky. I jumped. "Princess calm down. " Jacob said. I looked at him. Am I really doing this. Jacob got me inside. Mary hurried and got Andrew. Andrew came to my room. "What is wrong Angel? " he asked. "Someone is following me.. He's not from here. Then I got angry it started lighting and thunder outside" I explained.

Andrew sat down Angel and explained. "Angel, you are special you are a Very Powerful Guardian Angel there is. Your emotional and everything else you control it. Your Dreams you connect with other people, and other things we don't understand yet. We just learned this Princess, " Andrew said. "Oh. Why telling this now? " I asked. "I'm telling you this, because Dark Angels/ fallen ones or the Nephilim are spotted and coming now. Seen and heard one those warriors came. Need to protect yourself. Everyone does. Must tell me what does this person look like??" He asked. "Hooded person. Couldn't seen the wings. " I answered. "Think it was one of them." He answered. " I got to get ready. He nodded and left.
I toke a hot shower. I got out. I got dress I put on my new offits, make up, jewelry, perfume, fixed my long hair. I finally got ready. I decided to read till my date came.

A/N Angel brought this Dress: