Chapter 6 Lazy Day

Normal pov

I woke up. It was Mary. "Mary! Hello" i said. "Princess.. how was your date?" she said. "It was alright" i said. We started talking and started looking in the sky up in clouds. Knock on door. I open it "Joel!" I said. Joel came in and hugged me. "what are you thinking about?? please don't tell that man." ask joel. I gave a sly smile. "guess I cant it. I'm worried. He can come in my dreams, Joel!" i announced. "what?? when? " he asked. "last night he did so" I answered. I think I should stay with you now on." he explained. I gave him a smile and i nodded.

Mathew pov

I looked down in kingdom. "damn it I didn't want that to happen. Probably going to be hard now to get in her dreams", I said. But i know im not going not try. With a smirk on his face. Still got to go there and do a jail break to get my guy out. ill do it at night time. See if she can stop me.

Normal P.O.V
Joel and I decided to watch T.V and Mary invited over Andrew. We watch some classic Movies. Joel and I decided to sit by each other and cuddle with each other. I fallen asleep and i woke up the three of them looked at me. I looked shy! "Anyone want popcorn?" ask Mary. "Sure" all of us say. We made popcorn, started watching tv. We decided to do that rest of day. It was Midnight we decided to end the day, we said good bye, joel was last one to leave. "Should i stay?" he ask. I nooded and layed in bed. We snuggle with each other.